cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Download all collected songs

Ideas: Download all collected songs

heathcan84
Underground

I would like to see an option to download all collected songs at once on IOS instead of having to request a download individually. I have well over 1000 songs collected. Every once in a while, the pandora app decides to delete the downloads and I have to re download them individually which is a major pain. An option to "download all collected songs" would be amazing. Storage is not an issue.

Labels (1)
11 Comments
TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hi @heathcan84,

Thanks for your post!

We’re always looking to improve, and getting feedback like this definitely helps with that.

Thanks for being a part of our Community!

EldreamerDaniel
Local Performer

I like this idea. I hope it can be implemented.

Angiemiller
Local Performer

Is there a way we can get it to set up as a download all I’m tired of downloading all my music one song at a time I am paying way too much to be doing this we could possibly put a P next to it for Pandora for every time you want to download all or make it a **ahem** rainbow I don’t care I just want to download them all at once instead of one at a time

emailsich
Opening Act

I like this idea.

I would love this idea if it included a way to one button click and download all of my thumbs up tracks at once...

kareebear
Local Performer

what about being able to download ur songs to like an SD card or copy it to  another device??

Dukkha
Local Performer

Perhaps a multiple select option would be more generally optimal. I dread redownloading for any reason but my collection is FAR more extensive than my downloads and I prefer to keep it that way. 

Dukkha
Local Performer

Mark for permanent download would be half as good as my other suggestion on this thread. That is to say that it would be a major improvement for many. 

Heatonsm
Local Performer

This really needs to be implemented 

Dwsas1
Local Performer

Mgfdgyfvvdcchgc

Elroy0451
Local Performer

Especially since my Pandora app on my Kindle Fire corrupts on a regular basis and I have to uninstall and reinstall regularly-then re-download ALL MY MUSIC one album at a time.  TEDIOUS!