cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading Previous Versions of Pandora

Downloading Previous Versions of Pandora

Jefferys
Underground

I have an older iPad that won’t update past iOS 9.3.5. This iPad currently exists only to use Pandora on our non Bluetooth speaker system.  .i would like the ability to down date to an earlier version of Pandora  

Labels (2)
36 Comments
reegeemon
Local Performer

ipod4 / ios 6.1.6 used strictly for pandora and itunes.

have paid subscriptio.

was working fine, then started skipping....stopping.

removed app (pandora one) to reload.

now can no longer reload (says not compatible).

tried to update ipod with apple - no luck.

can't get any info from pandora.

very frustrated as had huge collection on pandora & was NOT free app!

reegeemon
Local Performer

Given the number responses to this I can see am not alone.

Pandora seems to be oblivious to making ANY effort to correct and/or accomodate customers, more concerned with "CORPORATE POLICY".  I know that the version that is  needed is stored somewhere, and would be simple matter to allow download, if not automatically, on a per request basis. This however would require some effort, no matter how miniscule, and more importantly to Pandora, maybe some slight cost, therefor since is not directly in the interest of corporate earnings, is totally disregarded.

Perhaps moving to a new provider is the solution, the loss of revenue (I am a paid subscriber) plus the lack of vewers of ads on free accounts, causing the value of the ads to diminish (read: corporate profits) would get someones actual attention, rather than the useless "lip service" that has been provided so far.

abbomar66
Local Performer

I'm in the same boat.  I have an iPad Mini 1 that I reset.  It won't go past iOS 9.3.5 and hence, Pandora will no longer download to it.  Most apps will no longer download actually.  My PC is like 10 years old, but still runs with older versions of software.  Why can't Pandora give us the older version that will run on iOS 9.3.5?  On top of that, I just signed up for Premium.  I guess I will be cancelling this month.

Sax
Local Performer

Same here i deleted Pandora BY MISTAKE and went to app store and it wont work on my 9.3.3 I POD TOUCH

Sax
Local Performer

Same here i deleted Pandora BY MISTAKE and went to app store and it wont work on my 9.3.3 I POD TOUCH

lockportymca
Local Performer

I have an older iPad that's still got plenty of life, but that I can't put Pandora on because its maximum iOS is 12.5.4, and the current Pandora version won't install. I understand that old versions can't be supported forever, but giving me an option to download old versions would let me keep using Pandora. As it is, I'm switching over to Spotify, which I don't prefer.