cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate Genre Station allowing it to be editable as Personalized Stations are.

Duplicate Genre Station allowing it to be editable as Personalized Stations are.

sddevin
Underground

"Genre Stations" are created by Pandora and therefor are not editable. Allow us to duplicate the Genre Station (while maintaining likes/dislikes and varieties) and make it into a Personalized Station so we can edit, merge and customize.... or just edit these Genre Stations as we used (while not affecting other users who subscribe to the same Genre Station)

5 Comments
AdamPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

@sddevin Thanks for your suggestion! 💡

EmperorJJ1
Diamond in the Rough

This would be amazing

EmperorJJ1
Diamond in the Rough

I had an idea recently but i think it falls under this topic. one option is adding genre stations as a seed option for normal playlists. so users could start with a specific genre station and add seeds thumbs up and down etc or add whatever genre station as a seed to a current station as the user sees fit.

ksmich
Local Performer

I recently discovered a station I have been editing for years can no longer be edited because it is a "Genre Station" I would like to be able to edit this station again. this might be the best way to do this.

AaronIROCZ
Local Performer

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!