cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Explicit Filter For Album Art

Ideas: Explicit Filter For Album Art

IcanCwhatUsay
Underground

I seem to have the knack of having a co-worker come up behind me when NSFW cover art is displayed and now my office is threatening to block Pandora. Is there a way to turn off cover art or at least hide NSFW cover art?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
47 Comments
DonnaMareda
Local Performer

I want to remove an album that you put in my pandora

Lpay
Local Performer

I agree. My child was searching for a Disney song and before she could finish typing it, the suggested album has an image of a naked women. We either need a child’s profile where all of that is filtered out or the option to hide album art. 

dhalsim2
Local Performer

Explicit visual content (station images, album art, etc.) should be filtered when the "explicit content" is set to be filtered.  This shouldn't just filter audio content.

dhalsim2
Local Performer

I enjoy listening to electronic dance music (EDM), particularly dubstep, and I listen to it with "explicit content" filtered, which has made it great for my kids to enjoy too, but recently station art has depicted the close up of a woman's butt as she bends over a bed in thong lingerie.

nbate7805
Local Performer

I love the music of the artists I listen to, but I'd really like for my kids/anyone not to see a naked woman on an album cover of an album I enjoy listening too. If there was a free feature to hide the album art cover it would be great. 

BGaines_256
Local Performer

I would especially like a tiered approach to filtering album art - some album art that I personally deem to be explicit/offensive might not be so for other people.  One tier might only filter out album art with offensive text, offensive gestures, and other offensive communicatory visuals as well as violence and full or partial nudity, even if presented artfully (e.g. drawn or painted); the second tier might filter out album art that, while not containing nudity, still shows scantily clad persons, women in bikinis/monokinis, men in underclothes/Speedos, etc..

MrThoughts
Local Performer

Any traction on this idea? I would really like this feature as well.

matt---
Local Performer

I'm in the same boat as everyone else. Wishing I could hide the art. 

qouzzy
Local Performer

Please do this!

Moderator Edit: Format

fruitfly
Local Performer

@AdamPandora - Is this a feature that can be worked it? Lots of enthusiasm / requests and it's been quite some time - what can we do to get this prioritized? Thanks!