cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Ability to save different shuffle selections

Ideas: Ability to save different shuffle selections

CatWard
Underground

It would be nice to be able to save different station shuffles.  For example, the stations I choose to shuffle at work are different than the stations I choose to shuffle at home, and it is a pain going in and unselecting 20 stations and selecting different ones each day.  Also, for holidays we shuffle through several stations with different genres at work, so a  Halloween shuffle, a Thanksgiving Shuffle, a Christmas shuffle, etc would be awesome to be able to have those set rather than having to reselect them each year.

Thanks!

Labels (2)
54 Comments
ekimrepeel
Local Performer

+1 here too.  I have a variety of tastes and it would be great to be able to put, say, all my classic rock stations into a playlist and not have it cross over to reggae or jazz or whatever.  Hope to see it soon!

Tdawg73
Local Performer

Is this a thing yet? This should be a thing now.

mrhorne
Local Performer

YES PLEASE!!  I spent much time training Pandora, because I am not a big fan of saving/updating static playlists.  I picked several of many custom stations to shuffle so your algorithms would infuse new similar songs randomly.  Lately there has been much more repetition of songs I expect are the cheapest ones in a genre.  So on searching clicked "shuffle all" assuming I could reclick "custom shuffle" and get back "saved" settings.  Wrong!  I can switch back and forth between single stations and custom shuffle without losing settings (or at least used to) so why not at least same behavior between "shuffle all" and "custom shuffle".

So ... waiting for some way of saving locally on a device custom shuffle list(s).  It could be automatically saved as it is/was for single to custom switching or manually to local "files" that one could name (and pick to import).

Pfinkle22
Local Performer

Add this feature already... Please! 😎

selfraighteous
Local Performer

+1. Much needed

lark
Underground

The option of 2 or more shuffle selections

I can "toggle" between one shuffle of low key ambient music and jazz  while working, and SWITCH to say, more upbeat singer/songwriters shuffle mode. It is a hassle  going in and deselecting the shuffle selection and re-seleting others manually for another shuffle set up. Please feature this!

mod edit: format

TannerPandora

Thanks for posting to FR @lark!

I moved your post over to an existing thread that I believe is similar to your suggestion: Be able to save different shuffle selections

Don't forget to vote.The more votes an idea gets the more likely that it will be looked at for our roadmap.

Thanks for posting to FR!

lark
Underground

Do I vote simply by clicking on the heart? We are at 34, for instance, there.

TannerPandora

Hi @lark - Yup! Just need to click the ❤️for a vote. 

sdjohnson72
Underground

YES PLEASE.  I was just browsing before I was going to request this myself.  I would love this.