cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Add custom album art on stations & playlist

Ideas: Add custom album art on stations & playlist

take1pro
Underground

Does anybody know if the Playlist Screen allows for customization i.e. using your own photos as the music plays?

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
98 Comments
Maganda
Local Performer

How do I change the image of the playlist I’m making¿

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Maganda I moved your post over to this existing feature request: Add Custom Album Art on Stations & Playlist

There isn't currently a way to add an image to a custom playlist or station.

I recommend upvoting this thread with a ❤️if you'd like to see this option added to the service.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

bruce_cullen
Underground

Pandora, please make it much more customizable when adding our own artwork for our own stations! I just realized how to get rid of the colorless album art for my station by removing a track that had no album art and letting the next one in line replace my station artwork. Pretty dumb setup. We should be able to add a custom created image. It's much better for the users!

Moderator Edit: Format

pdxhaole
Underground

Pandora just doesn't seem to care about what we want. Perhaps that's one reason Spotify has far more subscribers.

bruce_cullen
Underground
That seems to be a fact!
zeitlerc
Local Performer

I created a Kim Petras station and that cover art is somewhat NSFW.  I listen to Pandora at work.  IDK how I explain this one to the boss.

A_Spartan_Ghost
Local Performer

This is why I created a username, so I can repeat what you've all said here. Sounds like people have wanted this for years.

My synthwave station's album art recently changed for no apparent reason, it looks dumb now. Please allow for the option of choosing album art from the thumbs up. Like how is it even choosing it at the moment? For me it chose album art I've never seen before.

A_Spartan_Ghost
Local Performer

Developers, lets go! Get on this!

utlawgirl
Local Performer

Just joining the bandwagon for people who want this option. Being able to select from the album covers seeding the station would be amazing! 

FrostLab
Diamond in the Rough

I Concur!@Daecarus 

Probly best to not let users update channel pic to something they upload but absolutely should be able to update it to another artist/album pic.  Please make this happen soon Pandora people! ^_^

Moderator Edit: Format