Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Ability to add profile picture

Ideas: Ability to add profile picture

kquast
Underground

Hello,

Can you please add the ability to upload a photo directly to Pandora. I do not have a Facebook account and suspect that users may want to have a different pix in Facebook/Pandora/Gmail etc.

thanks,

Ken

Labels (2)
85 Comments
Rita1
Local Performer

Sooooo.....is anyone from Pandora going to respond to these requests? Why do I have to have a Facebook account to “exist”? Ridiculous. 

Rita1
Local Performer

@EmmaFiveCents 

Thank you for this option! 🙂

Rita1
Local Performer

Help, please!
Hi, again! I’ve been looking for the avatar tab under my settings and can’t find anything!!!!! WHERE is it?! 😫 Thanks! 

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

You have my vote as well, I am not, nor do intend to use Facebook. Thank you

Tromcom
Local Performer

Facebook is the devil 😈 

Please give this feature

ShortieCx
Opening Act

I have to admit I would like this feature as well. I do not have Facebook. I would like to be more than a colorful S or a grey blob! Lol, I have given my love by tapping the ❤️

dereckfrance
Local Performer

Yes, same.  Would like the ability to change my profile pic/icon without linking to social media accounts that I don't have.

IsmaeeL
Local Performer

yes that is exactly what i want, direct upload of pictures no social media connection. i dont trust strangers peeking

CA3
Local Performer

Some of us don't use Facebook at all, can you enable profile pictures be changed without asking to log into Facebook or any other emails or apps.

Thank you

JessicaLee
Underground

Yes please! I don't even know why I have a "D"...