cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Bulk Add-Delete-Edit-Search Content (Stations, Playlists, Thumbs)

Ideas: Bulk Add-Delete-Edit-Search Content (Stations, Playlists, Thumbs)

Travix
Opening Act

My Pandora is connected to my Amazon Echo devices. Because of that my young son often adds stations based on one or two songs. He's not interested in actually having the list, he just wants to year the song. As a result I frequently find myself "culling the heard" so to speak and deleting stations I don't actually want or need. I would love to see an option to select multiple stations at once to delete them.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
83 Comments
Minks
Local Performer

i wanted to create a "HIP-HOP/RAP" playlist with say a dozen artists albums but in order to do this I was told I need to bring up each of the individual artists albums which I can add all of the songs from that album to that playlist all at the same time but I cannot add all of the albums from that artist

Moderator Edit: Format

gusjohnson
Local Performer

I am deleting my account today since you can't bulk delete, thanks.

DGSPAL47
Local Performer

PANDORA! - You need to add BULK station delete!

mef170
Local Performer

This suggestion is from 2019.  How much longer until this is actually done?  I can't imagine it's a hard feature to add.

azeroth2b
Underground

It's inconceivable that this feature hasn't been implemented yet.  It's UX 101.  The inability to bulk delete is exasperated by the fact that my smart speaker keeps picking Pandora for every song the kids search for. My stations are cluttered with kidz bob and I can't keep up with the removal.  The only course of action I have to arrest this is to remove Pandora from my smart devices, decreasing my usage. 

Please, pandora, start reviewing these threads and prioritize better. In the last 4 years I have not noticed any of the features you've added, so I'm really curious who is coming first.

meskauskis
Local Performer

2023, still waiting for this "feature" LOL

mesmermized
Local Performer

Please for the LOVE OF GOD let us delete multiple stations, WHY IS THIS NOT A FEATURE

jwalenza
Underground

I must be doing it wrong. But I've got a ton of stations and songs I don't really like in my collection just because I clicked on them once. Now I want to remove them but am having to scroll through my lumbering collection, click each one individually, click remove and then confirm it's removal. Seems like a lot of work, and not very fun. Why can't I just check a bunch of boxes real fast then click delete and confirm once like gmail let's me do with emails? 😞 The fact that you had to suggest this makes me wonder if pandora is really interested in new features. Efficiently managing your collection shouldn't be an afterthought that users have to suggest after getting frustrated with the kindergartner system Pandora devised way back when it was first programmed... this is frustrating. It's enough to make me want to switch to something else.

That's it, I'm done. See you all. Pandora user interface is 10 years outdated. I'm switching to Youtube music because I already have premium youtube for videos so it's a no brainer really. The suggestions are 10x better than pandora which seems to think I'm either a tween or a boomer depending on the day. Sorry Pandora, you lost my buck due to lack of innovation. Your heyday is behind you, I'm not convinced you can turn it around, it would take a complete overhaul of your user interface and algorithms. Doubt if that's something your management has the energy for since I'm pretty sure they have all but given up. Good bye and good luck.

Moderator Edit: Merged comments

JoeAzz2
Local Performer
I switched to Spotify months ago...and couldn't be happier!
Wardropcr
Local Performer

FOUR YEARS we've been asking for this very-simple request Pandora.