Welcome to Community's Feature Request Board! Before getting started, we recommend reading through our Feature Request Policy & FAQs for best practices before posting. Thanks for being part of Community!
I would like to be able to enable a dark mode on the Windows APP version. I have a monitor tree setup with 4 monitors I use pandora on my top screen when I just need 3 screens for work.
Instead of waiting for this change, I've decided to do something about the desktop app theme. If you want to get a dark theme/dark mode Pandora app (I'm running Windows 11 but it should work anywhere) you can do the following:
1. Open the Microsoft Edge web browser.
2. Install an extension called "Dark Reader", if you don't already have it.
3. Open pandora.com in Microsoft Edge.
4. Click the Settings ellipses (three dots) in the upper-right corner.
5. Next, hover over "Apps" and choose "Install this site as an app."
6. Choose whatever settings you want and open the Pandora app - it's a PWA.
7. From the Pandora app, click the Settings ellipses > Extensions > Dark Reader.
8. Adjust the color settings on the Filter Tab. I ended up selecting "Dark", Contrast (+25), Grayscale (+70), and then be sure to select the button that says "Only for www.pandora.com", otherwise, every web page you visit in Microsoft Edge will have these same settings.
9. Enjoy Pandora as it should be!
I also recommend Dark Reader for standard browsing, it's so much easier on the eyes!
Yes, you can use Chrome as well, but the settings menu may be slightly different, it's the same concept.
@kris_baehrThanks for pointing out Dark Reader; I've been wanting something like that for general web pages.
Looks like the Stylus/Stylish extension plus the style I posted also work in a Pandora App created as @kris_baehr outlines above. Dark Reader and it look a little different so use whichever one you like best. Just don't enable both on Pandora at the same time as they cancel each other out!
Dark mode for the web app would be really nice.
I'm a Premium user, and there are instances that Dark Mode is preferred. This seems like a popular need on Windows PCs, at least what I understand from this forum. What the issue? Is it coding, or something else?
come on guys, I am a coder give me access to your source control I will do it for free in 30 mins.
I am a coder, just give me the source code I will do it for free.