cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Dark mode on desktop

Ideas: Dark mode on desktop

Nacrine
Underground

I would like to be able to enable a dark mode on the Windows APP version. I have a monitor tree setup with 4 monitors I use pandora on my top screen when I just need 3 screens for work.

Labels (3)
99 Comments
Dino1
Local Performer

Pandora , you need to include " dark mood" in your app. Or spotify is the winner

Dino1
Local Performer

Are we in dark mood now with this upgrade . I hop

Viperfourfive
Local Performer

How is this still being ignored?

Anony1
Local Performer

They just want to collect your premium membership and not innovate. About to close my account.

dplaut
Local Performer

1+ for dark mode

DJ_GothFvck
Opening Act

Dark mode, sure.

Native GNU/Linux client that respects my desktop theme (and privacy...)? Way better.

AlexWray13
Local Performer

I would not like to burn my eyes out with the light of Pandora's desktop windows app.  It becomes an inconvenience whenever I'm trying to sleep or I am playing a game and I look over and Pandora's light mode is blinding me. Is there any way that this feature could be added, if so when. Thanks.

PydePypper
Underground

^^^^ Totally agree, and this request for dark mode has been on going for far to long in all honesty.

That said and I hate to say it but this & the terrible dark mode setup on the Android app is the prime reason I've actually given up my subscription to Pandora and moved on to another streaming service. I will say I do prefer Pandora in general over my move but I can No longer justify paying for a service when a company does Not listen and do updates to what ppl/customer are requesting. 

robi529
Underground

+1 for dark mode! Using a mac and my eyes are burning at night

Wesuhley
Local Performer

Yea, seriously, if this isn't added in the next 30 days I'm cancelling the family plan and moving back to Spotify. It's not just that it's not a feature.. It's the fact that that a multimillion dollar company can't program something that takes such little time, after a clear call for it from your paid subscribers. There are less than 200 hearts on this request... but so many people don't ever bother to login and post something, yet would really love this feature. Honestly, I can't fathom why it's not a feature yet. I can't even imagine how much money you've lost already due to not adding this feature. It seems simple, but the majority of people are moving so many of their apps to Dark Mode themes. It really helps the eyes. Please catch up!