cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Download/Export account data: stations, thumbs, station info...

Ideas: Download/Export account data: stations, thumbs, station info...

john3012
Underground

As of now, I have 14 emails between support trying to get a complete list of thumbed tracks.  It appears and unpaid account like mine can only view the thumbed up list and Pandora does not have a good way to produce a list.  I have manually copied my thumbed tracks to generate a list in excel and it appears that pandora is limited to display 1000 thumbed tracks.  I have copied these tracks manually twice per recommendations from support, once from the windows app and once from chrome.  Any recommendations on getting the full list would be much appreciated!  

Moderator Edit: Changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
53 Comments
john3012
Underground

Is pandora still limited to display only 1000 thumbed tracks?  It has been ~1 year since I figured out this 1k limit and I think I am ready to either copy and paste again or discontinue.

patrick99
Local Performer

Good morning,

This seriously needs to be done, currently to my knowledge there is no way to export the playlists or collected songs, just add a tool that exports the lists into notepad, wordpad, word etc. This is not to export the media file. Simply the list of songs, their album, artist etc.

It is a huge pain to either screenshot the lists or copy paste each song into a document. Not to mention the space for all the screen grabs. This especially needs to be done since Pandora was sold to Sirius. If Pandora ever shuts down I do not want to lose all of my songs because a simple and basic feature was never added.

Please, for the love of music please!

-Pat

Timbo
Local Performer

I would like to be able to either print or export my playlist into an excel or word doc

Timbo
Local Performer

Pat's explanation is spot on. I just want to be able to have a list of my songs. Excel is the preferred output because then I can sort them more easily.

icashootnstar
Underground

I wouldn't hold my breath. They have everything to lose and nothing to gain by creating a feature that would allow you to easily switch to another service.

patrick99
Local Performer

Not really, they used to have links to buy tracks on amazon. As it stands now it is just a pain to do it, it isn't stopping me, I can switch to another service at any time. So not making the product more convenient is actually increasing the likelihood that people get tired of having to do it the hard way do it one final time and drop subscriptions.

flenoyfz
Local Performer

There are companies now that help you move to other services so there is no reason to continue to not add this feature. Companies like Soundiiz. I want to export my list so it doesn’t get lost. That would be 5000 songs and 2 years down the drain. For someone who is a Premium member, I don’t think I’m asking for too much. 

pre
Underground

An option for users to download their bookmarks, thumbs up songs, and other profile data in a user friendly format would be helpful.

exospacial
Local Performer

Was looking and found this script on GitHub: https://www.github.com/1fge/my-pandora-likes Worked really well for me!

Fallout2pc
Local Performer

I found this website that you can connect your pandora account to, and it will allow you to transfer playlists between other music streaming services and, with a premium account, you can export your playlists as a text or excel file. It's called soundiiz.