cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Last.fm Scrobbling

Ideas: Last.fm Scrobbling

Beaupedia
Underground

How do I scrobble my Pandora listens to last.fm with the Windows desktop app? Wanting to switch from Spotify but this is a requirement.

Labels (1)
30 Comments
mistercatworks
Local Performer

Note that Elpis can no longer authenticate to Pandora, which has locked it out as "an unauthorized third-party application", but has NOT implemented a scrobbling feature to replace the Elpis functionality.

amp012
Underground

If pandora isnt going to provide stats for the year, they should really be set up for scrobbling so people can get those benefits that other streaming services provide. There seems to be no way to do this when you mainly listen on iOS

iceolate
Local Performer

What's up it's 2023 now... Come on

various
Local Performer

Would have been nice. Really the only advantage Spotify has left.

uncoy
Local Performer

It's a great shame Pandora won't solve this issue natively. I'm not happy about having to use a third party plugin to scrobble to last.fm. It's clunky.

Spotify, Tidal and Qobuz all have native last.fm support.

This is an easy fix. Since Pandora does not want to improve the experience for its listeners, I'll probably drop my Pandora Plus subscription this fall.

hans-jürgen
Underground

At least for macOS and iOS users there is a new workaround, because the Web Scrobbler browser extension I mentioned two years ago is now available for Safari (macOS and iOS version). So it should work to scrobble with Pandora's web player in Safari on an Apple device now:

https://apps.apple.com/app/web-scrobbler/id6449224218

johnpcaruso
Underground

I, too, would like to have Scrobbling available. I use the Chrome plug-in, but would like to have the option to Scrobble while using the native iOS app and Android app as well.

Thanks!

whargoul
Local Performer

Here's another vote for scrobbling. It's a deal breaker for me.

cheshire137
Local Performer

I would love to be able to scrobble my Pandora listening.

DMVDan
Underground

I also like to scrobbles my music. Please fix this.