cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Make Listening History Available

Ideas: Make Listening History Available

username777
Underground

It would be great to have a history of all of the songs that have been played on my Pandora profile page- much in the way all of my YouTube history is available for me to view (and even edit).

Labels (3)
89 Comments
jafc41
Local Performer

Can i get a history of songs using pandora through roku smart tv?

cheeto81
Underground

Please include this. i'm going insane trying to find a song that played that isn't in recently played

Moderator Edit: Format

lnsyking
Local Performer

When can we get this song history going?  YouTube shows an extensive history and I'm thinking of switching my subscription to them because of this.  I do like Pandora's DJ'ing feature, introducing me to songs I would otherwise miss out on (I'm a lover of all things underground).  A solution to this would be much appreciated and may help you retain listeners!

zRox
Local Performer

Either this(Listening History) or integration with Last.FM on all devices. Last.FM is the only way I can record my Pandora listening. This solution doesn't work on while listening to Pandora on iOS.

wlj
Local Performer

I would also like to see a list of recently played music. To add to the justifications about why this would be useful: when I am using Alexa to play a Pandora station, I can ask what is playing. However, I cannot always understand Alexa's answer. For my purposes, it would be useful to be able to go back at least a few days and to be able to access the recently played list on a different device. 

panda323
Local Performer

+1

JordanKeoto
Opening Act

Almost 200 upvotes and still not implemented. Do your jobs!

cheeto81
Underground

Pandora cares less about its paying users than apple. They will never implement this

Gizmo180
Local Performer

I would like to see a play history of the last few songs I've heard.  Too many times I've heard a song that pandora played for me and I wasn't able to see the name of the song or artist before the next song.  I've been searching for a way to do this for a long time.  I don't understand why this hasn't been added yet when Apple music has it. Please add this feature for mobile and desktop users.

kakashi_12
Local Performer

This use to be available at one point. Not sure why they removed it.

Moderator Edit: Format