cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: More sorting options for Premium (playlists, stations, albums, etc)

Ideas: More sorting options for Premium (playlists, stations, albums, etc)

axiomatic
Underground

It would be great if there were different ways to sort the collection in the mobile app. Especially alphabetically.

Moderator Edit: Format

Labels (3)
200 Comments
Sereine
Local Performer

add a filter setting on the app to show / organize playlists & stations in alpha order

binLaurence311
Underground

Great Stuff!! Thanks a million my friend!!🥰🥰

SteveD
Local Performer

Hey Guys... Pandora is a great service... having more flexibility to order the playlists would make it so much greater.  I'm in agreement with the above opinions... please let us know of any progress in this direction 🤗 

starlightning
Underground

Approaching 3 years since the original post.  This is a basic usability feature for playlists, IMHO.  Lack of this feature may keep me from moving from Deezer to Pandora.

re57394b
Local Performer

Yes Please. I would like to move groups of songs into a new playlist(without  one by one)

emailsich
Opening Act

I'm seeing lots of repeats all over the community asking for sort features.

lamkaens
Local Performer

"As a premium user, I want to be able to order My Collection in any order I want that is most convenient for me."

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lamkaens I moved your post over to this existing feature requests: More sorting options for Premium (Playlists, Stations, Albums etc)

Make sure to upvote this thread with a ❤️ as well to express your interest in seeing it added to the service.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

Bweekzzz
Underground

Please add the more sorting options for things like playlists and songs in a playlist.  Its really one of the most basic features. It’s the reason I still keep my other service that shall not be named. Especially on CarPlay. 

henrym24
Local Performer

For me, the ability to sort my collected albums by genre would be the most importanr improvement.