cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: More sorting options for Premium (playlists, stations, albums, etc)

Ideas: More sorting options for Premium (playlists, stations, albums, etc)

axiomatic
Underground

It would be great if there were different ways to sort the collection in the mobile app. Especially alphabetically.

Moderator Edit: Format

Labels (3)
200 Comments
Peaches578
Local Performer

please add a sorting feature in Pandora to allow alphabetizing your playlists.   There is too much duplicataion.

heyitstehya
Underground

I'd really like to be able to sort my collected songs alphabetically. Same with playlists. I often have duplicates on playlists because I can't search through it easily. 

kimprice28
Local Performer

Yes!! Please add more features for sorting music within My Collection playlists. It would be great to be able to sort by most recent, in alphabetical order and by artist. Please consider adding these features. Pandora could be so much better!

Bori206
Local Performer

I too would like the ability to sort playlists alphabetically or drag and rearrange. Please add this feature. Thanks.

fmcmarine
Local Performer

I would love to be able to do this type of sort as well. I know I have some duplicates in a couple of my playlists and the ability to sort alphabetically would be a big help.

virgil1
Local Performer

Yes. Notification of duplicates, as well as alphabetizing.

Loryann
Local Performer

Alphabetize playlist titles please, I have over 100 playlists!!!

thewongkrystle
Local Performer

I’d like to have my new songs added to the top of my playlists. Or option to change ascending/descending order/sort.  Thank you. 

Freak4potter
Local Performer

We have asked for this for a long time-- when is this going to happen?

Grace95
Local Performer

I so want to be able to sort playlists by title!