cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Music videos or visualizer

Ideas: Music videos or visualizer

WeanerGuy
Underground

Some sort of visualizer mode would be cool to see. I'd like to see it when casting from my phone to my TV. Would be a fun feature on all possible platforms.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
103 Comments
ejf93
Opening Act

I think it would be cool for someone to be able to watch a music video related to a song while on the desktop platform 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas

We’re always looking to improve, and getting feedback like this definitely helps with that.

Thanks for being a part of our Community @ejf93 !

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing your suggestion, @WeanerGuy!

TannerPandora

Hi @Me-myself-I thanks for the great suggestion! 🎶🎚

Daniel
Local Performer

Is there a equalizer app compatible app for pandora or a Bluetooth speaker booster?

occhiupa
Local Performer

Hello everybody,

An equalizer coupled with a "virtualizer", for use with your phone (both Android and Iphone), would make an amazing differenece in the listening experience.

In my opinion, once you use an equalizer with a virtualizer, you'll never want to listen to music without it.  Even with a 5 dollar pair of headphones, the virtualizer portion will add a spatial quality, adding ambiance to what you're hearing, and the equalizer can take some of the treble harshness out of a cheap pair of earphones.  And, for the "bassheads" out there- you can add more punch to bass-notes, if you so desire.

Hope this can be done soon... for some reason, I can no longer get any of the other available equalizer/virtualizers to work with Pandora.

Regards,

Paul

michaewlewis
Underground

I've had the same thought countless times. I like turning on Pandora when we have friends over, but the now playing screen leaves a lot to be desired. Pandora should partner with Sound Spectrum and bring in some G-Force visualizations.

fanfare
Local Performer

I would like to add my voice to those clammoring for an equalizer function.  Been waiting for one for several years since Pandora came out.  I'm surprised it hasn't been incorporated yet.  To the extent that for my home listening I've actually spring forth $58 to buy hardware as a physical equalizer to act in line with my stereo amplifier.  In this day and age that should not be necessary.  

Niralim
Local Performer
I am shocked that there are only a few comments on this feature. I know so many people that would love to have a visualizer in Pandora.
cantara256
Underground

For casting to OLED TVs, a visualizer is a requirement to prevent TV burn in. Not having this feature seriously dimishes my abiility to use the service.