cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Remove or block followers

Ideas: Remove or block followers

tzmndvl
Underground

When you allow the public to see your profile anyone can follow you. Ther is not a feature to control who can see your music, who else is following you or who you are following. Zero privacy.

Why this might matter to listeners:

Your ex or ex's for that matter, will always be able to see your music stations you create with a new partner and vice versa. Have access to their profile and song lists and more. For those of us who wish to keep things private pandora currently only offers two options  everyone sees everything or no one gets to see anything. Yep! Crazy right? Wake up pandora we users do not like this. Your competitor (spotify) already offers the ability to block a follower. Better join the year 2020 becuase I am ready to cancel my subscription over this. 

mod edit: format and title for clarity

Labels (1)
8 Comments
TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Thanks for the feedback @tzmndvl 👍

FR Tips! 👍

• Don't forget to vote on ideas by clicking the ❤️ (Commenting won't automatically vote on an idea)
  • One suggestion per post - if you have multiple ideas, please write a post for
    each idea so we can be clear about updates/status
  • Accurate label - add the one most relevant label per suggestion
  • If you have a support question, be sure to post (or comment if the question already exists) in the Support Board that best fits
Patrick_Dark
Local Performer

Please fix this. I don't like having the fake accounts of stalkers permanently following my Pandora account (which is now private).

Being able to block followers isn't even necessary if one's account is private; make it possible to remove them one by one or delete the whole follower list at once.

Lovely21_
Local Performer

Remove/or Block follower those features should be added.

Msholtes
Local Performer

My crazy ex is still following me! I need to be able to delete her!

Listener001
Not applicable

I have followers and people I am following however I have had my account for 10 years and my privacy needs are different now. I have had my account on private for years and I would like the option to remove all followers as well as stop following all. 

Cassiezuidema
Local Performer

Most of my followers are friends of my ex. If I cannot control the privacy of my account, I will use other apps for my needs that do allow me to control it. 
Do better, Pandora.

Elder_Millenial
Underground

Strongly considering moving to Spotify

marina_rose101
Local Performer

How do I remove someone from following me? I have one. My psycho stalker ex. I can't find him or see who follows but I know it's him cuz I've seen it from his phone.