cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Senior Discount

Ideas: Senior Discount

KYSteve
Underground

There needs to be a Senior Discount Premium level. That is a missing link for me. Come on Pandora we would use it. Thanks

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
35 Comments
AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CoolCat I moved your post over to this existing feature request thread: Senior Discount

Make sure to upvote this thread with a ❤️to express your interest in seeing it added to the service.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! 

rkpalacios
Local Performer

Are there SENIOR DISCOUNTS for Premium? Many other services offer a Seniors a price break.

jmi4841
Local Performer

MR. Muhammad Iqbal! I visit my Barbara shop 3/4 weeks! He plays some great listening music I asked n he told me about you guys! Here Iam on ur website showing no energy for seniors at all! I am 80 yrs old n want to hear more! Let me see some decision making soon!
Thanks!

dd1522
Local Performer

Pandora, I fully agree with the senior discount.  More importantly for my aging parents, is that I'd like to be able to play on more than one device on the same account (and pay for it).  My parents are aging at different rates, are in the same community, but one in long term care and one living independently.  They've had the same e-mail for 56 years of marriage, and all I want to do is let them each listed to their favorite stations on the same campus but with different devices.  And not 6 accounts for 14.99/mo.  Why is this so hard to do currently?  Thanks....

Frustrated Pandora listener in long term care with two aging parents. 

KYSteve
Underground
I agree the account should be a senior family unit account.

Steve
Sent from my iPhone
kawanek
Underground

Seniors stream music too so a senior discount would be helpful for those on a fixed income. Kudos for military discount. Your subscribers are not just students. Other seniors have requested this feature so please consider it before your competitors do. 

catsimon
Local Performer
And yet, after all this time there is still no Senior discount. Pandora is clearly ignoring this issue. So, I say ignore Pandora.

John Ore
KYSteve
Underground
I agree they have not stepped up and we are being ignored.

Steve
Sent from my iPhone
ddinneb
Underground

Just got my new renewal notice (for 2022).... once again a price increase and no senior discount. Yeah! I really like my Pandora, I have been a paying member from when it was $40. now going to over $100. So what recourse... I won't stop listening but not fun!

kawanek
Underground
I agree. We should have a senior discount. Come on Pandora!!

Sent from my iPhone