cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Senior Discount

Ideas: Senior Discount

KYSteve
Underground

There needs to be a Senior Discount Premium level. That is a missing link for me. Come on Pandora we would use it. Thanks

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
35 Comments
TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hi @KYSteve thanks for the great suggestion! Since this is currently not a feature, I've moved your post to our Feature Request board. 

From here you can post your ideas or suggestions for Pandora or 'Like' other listener's ideas. 

Hope to see you around community more often! 🎧

Squirleyb
Local Performer

I agree with @KYSteve !

Moderator Edit: Personal Information

bdnadler
Local Performer

I noticed that Pandora offers discounts on Premium service for members of the military (kodos to Pandora for this action) and students.  How about a comparable discounts for seniors.  Many of whom are on a fixed income yet subject to inflationary price increases. 

It is wonderful that you give discounts to members of the military.  However, if you offer discounts to students, it would be equally appropriate to offer discounts to seniors, 65 and older.  As you can probably tell, I fit that category.

Although I'm not there yet, it is a great idea. They have it for Military and for student's. Which I am all for. You know what they say about the old songs, Oldies but the goodies. Pandora give some oldie some goodie. No disrespect to any of the senior class. My mom would kick my butt. Take care and stay safe.

carneyidaho
Local Performer

Come on Pandora!!

Bexy
Local Performer

Senior/Low-income Discount.  Hoping this will be offered for us in need of a break!  Is anyone at Pandora listening?

Staffonly
Local Performer

Does Pandora offer a discount to senior citizens on a fixed income?

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Staffonly I moved your post over to this existing feature request thread: Senior Discount

While we do not currently offer any discounts for senior citizens, I recommend upvoting this thread with a ❤️to express your interest in seeing it added to the service.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

catsimon
Local Performer

Senior Discount needed. First off we probably utilize the service less than a 25 year old, certainly less than a 18 year old. Plus many of us are on fixed incomes. Sure would be nice!

CoolCat
Local Performer

Just give me my Senior Discount on Premium Service and then we will talk nice nice. Hugs & Kisses Love your free service want to upgrade give me a reason PLEASE 💕💕💕💕❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽😁😁😁🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸👍👍🌟🌟🌟🌈🌈🌈🌈🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🎂🎂🎂🎂