Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Standalone Samsung Galaxy Watch App

Ideas: Standalone Samsung Galaxy Watch App

redheadjenn79
Underground

Pandora > Spotify!

Please create a native app for the Samsung Galaxy watches!

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
254 Comments
KKthebeast
Local Performer

Pandora lacks the absolute bare minimum of functionality on Samsung watches (bare minimum in context means, matching controls on all devices) without the ability to thumbs up or down a song) all advantages of using a paid service disappear when comparing other major services such as Spotify who can be bothered to slap together an app for watches. Until such a time that Pandora decides to extend the functionally of which is CRITICAL to the experience that separates it from the completion, we will have to go with other services that offer basic QOL improvements.  Please consider this complaint within the context of a business only mindset. I guarantee you that Pandora is missing out on enough users to justify the dev cost of smart watch apps.

XavierSilvestr
Local Performer

Need a native app galaxy Watch. I use pandora for years now. I don't want to have to switch over to spotify. 

spider3407
Underground

I am so disappointed that I can't use Pandora on my Galaxy Active 2 watch. Why isn't there an standalone app like there is for spotify? I have paid for Pandora for well over 10 years, so switching would mean a loss of really great play lists. Can anyone tell me if this will ever happen?

spider3407
Underground

I have paid for Pandora for well over 10 years. I now have a Galaxy Active 2 Watch and I am very disappointed that Spotify is my only app option. Why can you have one? I would hate to leave Pandora and lose all my great playlists, so please give me an idea when this will be an option?

Ibchillin42
Local Performer

I love pandora but I'm forced to use(and I hate) Spotify on my watch because I don't bring my phone with me when I work out. This seems more like a huge oversight than a "people just aren't interested enough" 

Ujer
Local Performer

I've never used Spotify have had padora for as long as I can remember new the watch but need streaming music while driving, please give use an app I'm loyal and really don't like change.

Shay212
Local Performer

I'm new to my smart watch. I love it & love that I can Bluetooth my Pandora. I've listened to Pandora religiously for almost 15yrs. I was very disappointed to realize I can't leave my phone to go do my workouts because there's no Pandora App. There is a Spotify App but I don't use Spotify. Please make a Pandora app for my Galaxy watch. 

SLCHAFIN2
Local Performer

New user and likely a very short user.  I actually signed up thinking it would be nice to "leave my phone in the car" while at the gym.  Guess Spotify is getting a New User!

Rock1
Local Performer

I am preparing to buy a Samsung watch 3...I am appalled to learn there is no pandora app for it. Why?? I don't care for Spotify...I am a paid Pandora subscriber. Please make this happen. I won't be without music 🎶...I don't believe Pandora wants to lose my subscriber fees.

Please and thank you!!

redheadjenn79
Underground

Seriously, it's well past time for pandora to bring us something here. Smart watches aren't going anywhere. If anything, they're becoming more and more stand alone as time goes by. Make it so we can leave our phones at home or in the car.