Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Standalone Samsung Galaxy Watch App

Ideas: Standalone Samsung Galaxy Watch App

redheadjenn79
Underground

Pandora > Spotify!

Please create a native app for the Samsung Galaxy watches!

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
254 Comments
Juanis
Local Performer

We are being pushed to Spotify, until you give us android watch users some much needed love 

aaronschoen
Local Performer

Just bought a smartwatch and assumed Pandora had an app for Wear OS and was thinking it was going to be one of my favorite features.

Pandora-- Make a Wear OS app!

FLKH
Local Performer

Got a new pixel watch today and my only disappointment was my missing Pandora app. This needs to somehow be added!!! 

7Drame
Local Performer

Just got a Pixel Watch and I'm incredibly disappointed it doesn't have Pandora. Please bring it on WearOS!

PandoraJeep
Local Performer

Needed for pixel watch!!  Long time subscriber...but...

LucyFurr
Local Performer
  • Yeah i dont understand what happened but I've been paying for pandora for like 8 years lol and i literally downloaded pandora onto my samsung galaxy watch 4 a few month's back and i was able to launch/listen/everything directly from my watch. It was its own app (stand-alone) i just realized that it is now un-installed from my watch nor does it appear in the play store anymore? Anyone else have this happen?? Super confused lol😅🫠🙃🤷‍♂️
AJD
Local Performer

Very happy with Pandora on Fitbit Sense, but Wi-fi & music apps removed by Google from Sense 2 😞

So moving to Samsung Watch 5 (running Wear OS), but no Pandora app! Please add one ASAP 🙂 Thx.

sullfam1
Local Performer

Dear Pandora......you are totally missing the bus by not adding functionality for Galaxy Watchs to utilize a standalone Pandora app on the phone.  Are you willing to lose a lot of loyal customers?

joshualooman
Underground

This is infuriating! Android and samsung watches have been a thing for years! Why does apple watch get pandora and android doesnt!!

Turbocivic
Local Performer

We would love an Pandora app for the galaxy watch 5, Please!!! I love the idea of listening to pandora while working out at the gym without my phone being present. I've been a loyal Pandora member since the very beginning. I pay for all the great benefits of Pandora because Pandora has continue to deliver and exceeds  my expectations. It pains me to think I'll have to set up a Spotify account to enjoy the full potential of my new Galaxy Watch 5. So please devolope a Pandora app for smart watches.