cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Educator/Teacher Discount Subscription

Ideas: Educator/Teacher Discount Subscription

LadyChaos
Underground

We have been asked to play music as our students enter and I love using Pandora. Unfortunately, some of the ads about wine stains and others don't seem appropriate for my students. I would have to pay for an ad-free account on my own - is there a reduced rate for teachers?

Labels (1)
35 Comments
hendern
Local Performer

Teacher discount please! You would get tons of subscribers. Teachers often play music in our classrooms, which leads to future loyal listeners because they get used to it.  Invest in the future! Give teachers a discount! Maybe you could also work something out with Alexa for Classrooms because a lot of teachers are getting Alexas and that's how I play it for my kids.  Pleae make this happen ASAP!

Monsarana
Local Performer

I see a student discount plan, any for teachers? 
Thanks!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Monsarana I moved your post over to this existing feature request: Teacher Plan

We don't currently have a plan available for teachers.

I recommend upvoting this thread with a ❤️if you'd like to see this option available on Pandora.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! :pandora:

Allym331
Local Performer

As a kindergarten teacher I use Pandora every single day. Please offer a teacher discount. You offer a student one, so why not a teacher one?

Earnesto
Local Performer

Pandora, I am being forced to do what teachers do: I will be  Resourceful . I am going to ask one of my students to lend me his email to open a student account. I will pay for it . The student can use it freely to create playlists .  I will too! Win  win

Foxmatt
Local Performer

Just adding another voice as a teacher to ask for the same deal that students get. Sure would be nice. Thanks!

Allym331
Local Performer
Exactly!

Sent from my iPhone...
Allyson
dwhyde
Local Performer

I think this is a great idea! I use this almost daily in my class! I do not like the advertisements! I believe that there should be a teacher discount too. 

How can we make this happen? 

Allym331
Local Performer
I dunno. I’m open to suggestions!

Sent from my iPhone...
Allyson
beamanda4
Local Performer

Hey PANDORA!! How about we offer our teachers a discount!! We Teach the Dr's and lawyers, the President and the astronauts!! Help us out!! we are already drowning!!!