cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Finding Friends with Public Profiles

Ideas: Finding Friends with Public Profiles

Purplehawke2
Opening Act

I miss being able to view other subscribers profiles.  The choice is there to make an account public or private.  Public subscribers should be able to see each other's profiles.  I understand the feedback and messaging portion being disabled, but not seeing other public profiles for variety of listening is disheartening.  I'm 59 years old.  My link to Facebook only shows 1 friend now.  Before your Friends change changed, I had several.  Luckily, I followed those people before the change went through. I don't know everyone's e-mail address on my Friends list on Facebook, if we communicate, it is on Messenger.  A choice of public should mean public.  Please fix the finding friends to allow public profiles to be seen.

Labels (4)
8 Comments
AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Purplehawke2. 👋

I moved your post over to our Feature Request space. I'd like to see this option as well where you can find friends without using the email address if the listener has a public profile.

There may also be a similar existing feature request you'd like to upvote: Add Feed back to the Pandora app 

To upvote ideas, click on the 💙 icon next to the title of your request. 

Hope to see you around the community space more often! 🎧

Purplehawke2
Opening Act

I am fine with the feedback portion being disabled.  Reading teens being sexual was a turn off, especially kids that shouldn't be sexually active and only looking for trouble and danger.  I stopped reading the feeds because of the grossness.  I don't miss the feeds. But, the profiles for the stations, playlists, thumbs ups, followers, following and recently played would be nice to see on public profiles.

Purplehawke2
Opening Act

Please allow Finding Friends search to search by name, not just e-mail address.  I miss searching by partial name.  If subscribers request being a public profile, other subscribers should be able to view them.

wolfpacker
Diamond in the Rough

what is a feedback portion and how are teens are being sexual on the feedback portion?

Xavieristhebest
Local Performer

How do you find friends on a computer 

wolfpacker
Diamond in the Rough

go to a social media like instagram,snapchat,twitter and so on. or come here and make friends too

Purplehawke2
Opening Act

I love the fix that was done for the station limit.  However, the Following Friends limit is difficult when Friends decide to cancel or were cancelled.  I have several Friend pages I can't unfriend because they are no longer accessible.  So, my 2000 limit does not have 2000 accounts I can see.