cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Font size option

Ideas: Font size option

Lacheese
Underground

Have larger font size for seniors, blind, and other community members who can’t read the tiny font. It should be automatically connected to the operating system selected font. 

Please enable everyone to enjoy the app!

Labels (2)
16 Comments
AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Lacheese. 👋

Thanks so much for sharing your suggestion on the Pandora Community. I completely understand where you're coming from. I'm sure other listeners would be interested in this option as well.

Be sure to click on the ❤️ icon next to the title of your request to express your vote in seeing this option implemented.

Hope to see you around the community space more often! 🎶

Lacheese
Underground
It won’t allow me to heart the vote item.
bcherish
Local Performer

Yes. I have a senior older friend who has low vision...so we uploaded pandora to his new iPhone pro and it said the font size on it....the writing of everything was so small...i agree with him.. all looks so small on the phone...can we enlarge the text?

myobmyob
Local Performer

I am probably going to cancel my subscription over this issue.  I have been a member for years, but Pandora has continued to make changes that make it almost impossible to use in the car unless you have a 'helper' app like android auto or a pioneer built in link.  I think this would have been addressed by now, but apparently Pandora does not care.   I have a 7 inch diagonal screen in the car, and the screen is an android based.  Pandora shows giant useless icons on the screen, but the artist and song name is ridiculously tiny.   It is also becoming impossible to easily display my stations without getting inundated with things I don't want to see.  Just give me readable, easy to view lists.  Not sure why that is so difficult.  

Rick61
Local Performer

I completely agree. I drive truck for a living and listen to Pandora on Android phone Bluetoothed to earbuds. Tons of free space around song title & artist yet font for those is an eye chart for me when driving and bouncing around. It is actually a safety hazard. Why have the fonts so small or unable to be changed? Ridiculous! 

Jimbonon
Local Performer

Have larger font size for seniors, blind, and other community members who can’t read the tiny font. It should be automatically connected to the operating system selected font. 

Please enable everyone to enjoy the app!

TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Raichyll
Local Performer

The tiny font size is ridiculous. Even when using the app on a computer where you can manipulate the settings for low vision, the fonts are so small that to make Pandora visible, makes everything else GIANT -- almost too large. It would be so much more user-friendly if you allowed for adjustable font size in the app, or at least offered a small-medium-large default view option for people to choose from. Right now the only option, is extra-glaucoma-causing tiny.

Moderator Edit: Format

jlgraham1016
Local Performer

For some reason everything on the Pandora website got smaller (font, images etc.). I can barely read it, and can't figure out how to fix the problem... Very frustrating!!