cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Karaoke Mode / Sing-A-Long Lyrics / Screen Sharing

Ideas: Karaoke Mode / Sing-A-Long Lyrics / Screen Sharing

Boreddrake91205
Underground

personally, I think that pandora can benefit from a feature that allows one to follow along with the current song playing.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
21 Comments
TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Thanks for the idea @Boreddrake91205! 🎧

Thecruces4
Local Performer

Hello, my name is Chris. My kids and i listen to pandora religously. I know that pandora gives access to lyrics to songs while using the app but wouldnt it be fun to add a karaoke feature with screen sharing, no other music streaming app does that and it could be something that would set pandora apart from the other streaming apps. Just a thought.

Moderator Edit: Changed title for clarity

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Thecruces4. 👋

I moved your post over to the Feature Request board to keep the community organized.

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your idea! 🎶

Alp8188
Local Performer

I like this idea!

mysweettunes
Local Performer

I think it is beyond idiotic that Pandora does not offer this . Makes so much sense and they can sell this feature . If Pandora does not equatedi it , I will hire app company to do it  , I will build it and reep the wealth. I think me and We should get the credit and a cut a,for telling you guys to do it . I  am telling Pandora with the popularity of kareoke ,this needs to be a feature and me and Chris should get some credit . Builld it before someone else does . If you don't , that app will blow up . Me and Chris want something but more importantly , build it before you get jumped. 03/06/2020 7:54 pm est

Pocket Patent By Bob McFarland and Chris with copyright and trademark  for Live Lyrics , new app . First internet radio app with full kareoke interface . HUGE 

taneisha-2008
Opening Act

I would love to see Pandora have the scrolling lyrics such as Amazon and Apple music I believe this feature would add to Pandora music as a whole Pandora is already great as it is.

TannerPandora

This is such a coincidence @taneisha-2008. I was just thinking how this was a neat feature in Apple Music and Pandora could really use it. 😄

I'm on board! 👍🏻

taneisha-2008 if this gets implemented into a feature by Pandora, and I start singing along with the music and glass starts breaking and windows shattering I am going to blame it on your idea. Take care and stay safe.

taneisha-2008
Opening Act

Lol Ill take that.

thehyperspider
Underground

If Pandora could allow adjustments to the lyrical volume, that would be pretty amazing, but even to have a Karaoke Mode that shows lyrics Karaoke style, either "bouncing ball" or highlighted, etc. on smart devices or phones. This would be fun for parties, nights with the kids, etc. Thanks for reading!