cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Last.fm Scrobbling

Ideas: Last.fm Scrobbling

Beaupedia
Underground

How do I scrobble my Pandora listens to last.fm with the Windows desktop app? Wanting to switch from Spotify but this is a requirement.

Labels (1)
30 Comments
TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hi @Beaupedia Thanks for posting to community!

I've moved your post to the Feature Request board, scrobbling is currently not avaialble on Pandora. We appreciate the feedback!

irongeek
Local Performer

Consider this a vote for scrobbling to last.fm

mvarilek
Underground

I agree this would be a good addition to Pandora.  In the meantime, you can use 3rd party android apps like Scroball to connect your Pandora listening with Last.fm.

Phorce1
Underground

For the Windows desktop you can use Elpis for built in scrobbling. It is old and lacks some polish but does the job. I was hoping the Pandora client would support scrobbling out of he box. I'll stick with Elpis until it does.

egant
Local Performer

+1 

Long since wished for this capability in Pandora. Will it ever be possible? Are developers looking at it? @TannerPandora do you have any updates to share? 

RichSPK
Local Performer

Here's another vote for scrobbling support.

minddrifter
Local Performer

Another vote for scrobbling here.

Lurker
Local Performer

Pithos is a Pandora tool on Linux that scrobbles to Last.Fm.  I don't know if it's available on other platforms.

bronwyn
Local Performer

+1 for this feature. A must-have in my world. Due to this missing, I'm still stuck with Spotify.

spazure
Local Performer

One day .... thankfully I have a chrome plugin for it on the PC, but if i listen to pandora anywhere else, that "solution" won't really work.