cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log out other users on account

Log out other users on account

overthemoon
Opening Act

Please add a functionality to forcefully log out other users on my account. I've noticed that resetting the password doesn't always do the trick and I'll continue to get the "someone else listening" message.

374 Comments
Tree2
Local Performer

Please do this.. I have an ex that wont get his own subscription and is always booting me off..

AlliDavis
Local Performer

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CoachGray21
Local Performer

Has there been an update to this that I have not found yet? I am having the same issue. I have a family plan so my account is only on my phone as far as I knew. If we could see where the "someone else" is or even being able to sign out all other accounts would be EXACTLY what is needed. 

tienbien
Local Performer

Yes please! I don't understand what's happening.. I am the only person using my account, I don't share it, yet I keep getting notifications that someone else is using my account even after I changed my password this morning. I don't understand what the heck is going on and if I can't see what device is using the account I have no idea if someone else has access or if it's just erroring for some weird reason.

DoctorChan
Local Performer

Please add this feature. 

TinyDancer
Underground

It’s hard to believe that the app doesn’t already include the option to view all users and devices and the ability to log out of any or all of the listed devices. 

citadel
Local Performer

Please allow us to stop another user from listening and give options

One hour

One day

One week

I left it running at my office forgot to logoff and now I'm home for the weekend and cannot listen to it because it says someone else is listening.

dZotti24
Local Performer

Yes please! I vote yes!

katdietz
Local Performer

I agree! I keep getting this message and I want to be able to listen uninterrupted

eporter801
Local Performer

Up Vote!