cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log out other users on account

Log out other users on account

overthemoon
Opening Act

Please add a functionality to forcefully log out other users on my account. I've noticed that resetting the password doesn't always do the trick and I'll continue to get the "someone else listening" message.

374 Comments
Hi-it-is-me
Local Performer

I don’t have time to read all of these. Has this been done? How do I log out of all devices or see which are in use?

jcmschwa
Local Performer

Need to not only be able to sign out devices, but to be able to see the IP & MAC of recent devices (in the past 3 months?). So many other services offer this to the consumer.

jmdskpjms
Local Performer

Please! I shouldn't have to e-mail you when I know someone else is using my account. I should be able to control it's use.

Duncanr03
Local Performer

Yes please implement this feature!!!!! I’m tired of pandora telling me someone else is on my account when I’m the only one who has access! 

jjjjjjjj
Local Performer

+1, pretty close to closing my account as a "workaround" to this weirdly still missing feature that Itunes has had for over 15 years

sandyfelt
Local Performer

It's been over a year and this functionality still hasn't been implemented. Why are you intentionally withholding this type of control from your users? I think Netflix handles this issue much better.

jgclementson
Local Performer

Sounds like this is a great idea. Why has this not been implemented since your helpdesk is not helpful?

itisthursday
Local Performer

please please do this. i never know if its a hacker or my husband

smexyboy212
Local Performer

Yes please thank  you

JordanKeoto
Opening Act

500+ upvotes and still not implemented. Do you jobs 🙄