cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log out other users on account

Log out other users on account

overthemoon
Opening Act

Please add a functionality to forcefully log out other users on my account. I've noticed that resetting the password doesn't always do the trick and I'll continue to get the "someone else listening" message.

374 Comments
axonvili
Local Performer

Please add this feature!  At least let us sign out all devices even if we dont know what devices they are.  Even better would be to see a list of devices signed in, but either one would be great!

4x4dually
Opening Act

Ya'll can probably just stop posting about this. If they ain't done it yet, they won't. 

BouncyLady
Local Performer

Please do this bc I'm about to lose my **ahem**

EGC
Local Performer

I would like to see who else is using my single account and ability to delete those I no longer want authenticated.  Nowdays, I think, if a pop up says, "someone else is listening", I should know who it is. 

4x4dually
Opening Act

Ya'll might as well just stop posting because it is more than obvious no one is listening nor are they doing anything about it.  

Sara2
Local Performer

Seriously. And this is SO FRUSTRATING!!!--

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

honeyhive317
Local Performer

I would like a button under settings to Remove all sign-ins on devices. This would be very helpful!

Thanks!

cerskine
Local Performer
I think that from the large number of folks looking for this feature and the response from Pandora, that the Pandora developers do not know how to implement this feature.
Josephgsell
Local Performer

I'm canceling my Pandora subscription...

Because I can't get my ex-girlfriend to log off even after I've changed my password, she still is adding her favorite stations back, ON MY ACCOUNT !?!

this is a very basic function Pandora get on it. 

I need a way to sign out of all devices. it's so basic.

Partybydesign35
Local Performer

Can you please log out of all devices on my account?