cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log out other users on account

Log out other users on account

overthemoon
Opening Act

Please add a functionality to forcefully log out other users on my account. I've noticed that resetting the password doesn't always do the trick and I'll continue to get the "someone else listening" message.

374 Comments
ericdsa
Local Performer

Please, it could even be my own devices, I would like to know so I can correct, or know if Pandora has been hacked.

@overthemoon wrote:

Please add a functionality that tells us what other device is being used when you display the error that "Someone else is listening."

This would help prevent the freak out moment that some unauthorized user has hacked my account, and possibly my payment information, by actually seeing what device is being used. I never really know if I need to secure the account or if it's just my family using the Alexa at home.

With that in mind, you might consider giving us the ability to forcefully log out all devices on the account via Settings menu as I've seen with other streaming services.

kermudgeon
Local Performer

other products let us do this.  joint the crowd!

taylorcombs152
Local Performer

i have a old friend who has my Pandora information and i would like to remove her device from being able to use my Pandora. 

brichins
Local Performer

Researching before signing up for a paid subscription, and this would be a vital feature for me. Don't want to be blocked out of my own account because I forgot to shut off music before I left the house or whatever.

Lacidene81
Local Performer

YES PLEASE! Let us manage devices that are connected, and boot those that we no longer want authenticated.

WE PAY FOR THIS ACCOUNT THE LEAST YOU COULD DO IS LET US CONTROL THESE ACCOUNTS, RIGHT?? I DO BELIEVE SO OR I CAN TAKE MY MONEY ELSEWHERE.

ITS A BIG DEAL TO FEEL AS THOUGH YOU ARE BEING HACKED AND STOPPED FROM LISTENING TO YOUR OWN ACCOUNT WHEN YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON WITH LOGIN INFORMATION.

c_andrew_pfeiff
Local Performer
+1
Mama_cheetah
Local Performer

Please yes. I'm freaking out right now because I just got this warning and no one else is home with access to my account. Unless my dog somehow turned pandora on. 

RodMyers
Local Performer

Add my vote for this option as well.

FrustratedPando
Local Performer

You suck!!! I’ve been trying to fix this issue for two years and Pandora refuses to help!  No phone number / just timeless loop of this **ahem** 

FrustratedPando
Local Performer

You suck!!! I’ve been trying to fix this issue for two years and Pandora refuses to help!  No phone number / just timeless loop of this Endless Frustration!!