cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log out other users on account

Log out other users on account

overthemoon
Opening Act

Please add a functionality to forcefully log out other users on my account. I've noticed that resetting the password doesn't always do the trick and I'll continue to get the "someone else listening" message.

374 Comments
pepygdog
Local Performer

This feature would be super helpful and would open up your guy's lines / connections for more issues that actually require your time.

Eeyen
Local Performer

Yes, this is very frustrating that someone has hacked my account and I can't even see who it is.

LGARCIA24
Local Performer

Has this happened yet?  I'm ready to go to Spotify.

This is ridiculous.  When will this be resolved?????

amandalynn12
Local Performer

YES! Please do this!!!! This is so annoying we can't see / remove unauthorized users! You can do it on Spotify easily... maybe I should switch back. sigh.

normally
Local Performer

Make it to see what device is listening to my account since Im the only one on this account

LGARCIA24
Local Performer

I logged out of all my devices and changed my password, that fixed my problem. I haven't received the "someone else is listening" message in three days.

samner
Local Performer

Bumping this idea. This feels like a necessary feature for account security.

jsnowden
Local Performer

AGREE

Sonyammobley
Local Performer

Same here. Noone should have access to my account, yet I keep getting notification that someone else is listening everything I use Pandora.  This is aggravating. I need help!

Sonyammobley
Local Performer
  •