cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log out other users on account

Log out other users on account

overthemoon
Opening Act

Please add a functionality to forcefully log out other users on my account. I've noticed that resetting the password doesn't always do the trick and I'll continue to get the "someone else listening" message.

374 Comments
Lastlivingcraft
Local Performer

This is a given. Why is this not available.  We want to know if someone is listening on our account and who. It is.. we pay for the account we should be able to view it. 

Lastlivingcraft
Local Performer

#lastlivingcraftsman guys check this dude out..

Subversive
Local Performer

Yes, c'mon and step up to the plate already, you incompetent and inconsiderate **ahem**.  We certainly pay you enough money.

mlinny812
Local Performer

This should be a standard feature on this app. Even if you can't see the devices that are being used you should at the very least be able to sign out of all devices with a click in the app or on the website. Please give us control of our own accounts!

928heidi
Underground

Why is this not fixed???  I am constantly getting someone else is listening and see all recently played that are albums that I would never listen to and songs.  Someone else is listening and has a device using my subscription.  Will cancel if not fixed and have contacted you and nothing has changed.  Please respond with how you will fix the problem.

Kas1144
Local Performer

Please add this feature on asap! One of the deceives logged onto my pandora keep creating stations that I would never add to my library. I want it to stop but I cannot find how to manage devices to delete this person. How is this not a feature already? Ever other app allows you to remove unwanted devices that are long on your account. especially for security purposes.

bythegray
Local Performer

please let us remove devices

KJL
Local Performer

Yes please add this ability to manage unauthorized users

millerj92
Local Performer

I would love this feature too! I have random songs showing up in 'My Collection" and now suspect there's an unauthorized user on my account, but have no way to verify/remove them. 

Tking473
Local Performer

Please implement this feature. I am certain i have an unauthorized user on my premium account , many songs are being saved to my collection that are in genre none of my family listen too. Ive changed password and found that even that doesn’t matter because all devices are logged in and wont be asked to input the new password. So essentially your customers who pay premium have no way of protecting their account