cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Lyrics Available on All Devices

Ideas: Lyrics Available on All Devices

Ernessch
Underground

Please add Lyrics to Pandora Plus and Premium  on supported ROKU players. It's on my phone, mobile devices and desktop. Why not ROKU and smart tv's? 

mod edit: changed title for clarity

14 Comments
TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Thanks for the feedback on lyrics for Roku! Don't forget to ❤️the posts you want to see on Pandora. This lets us know the popular features everyone wants. 

Thanks for being part of community! 🎧

bradwww
Underground
love pandora
I'm trying to find a reason to keep paying for Pandora Premium after my free trial ends and i've got it - you need to make your system Lyric-Centric. Right now it is hard to find lyrics as you must scroll in the app on every song, no lyrics on the TV based player or Fire TV, and the lyrics do not appear at all when connected to an external player like a car or smart device. My wife has QQ Music player app from China and it is Lyric-Centric - meaning the lyrics appear front and center in the app while the song is playing - scrolling to the proper words for the timing. In the car it is even better as you see the lyrics appear on any car connected via bluetooth that can display song titles - as they simply replace the song title with the lyrics during the stream at the time they are sung. You know how to do this because i have seen you move around text in the stream to indicate that you are playing in offline mode. Please do this and turn each car in to a Karaoke bar - very fun and definitely would get me to purchase a superscription for all time - i love learning lyrics to my favorite songs but don't have time to sit down and do it manually. thanks for the consideration! 
bradwww
Underground

someone merged these topics but they are not the same - i am requesting lyrics on the car - this person wants lyrics on roku - not the same at all - please make my topic stand alone - thanks.

JJCASTAN
Local Performer

It would be awesome to see lyrics on the screen while using Pandora on the Amazon stick.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JJCASTAN I moved your post over to this existing feature request: Lyrics Available on All Devices

Make sure to upvote this thread with a ❤️to express your interest in seeing it added to the service as well.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community. :pandora:

bradwww
Underground

adam - thanks. i noticed Amazon Music has this feature now on all devices so you should definitely add it to your premium level. thanks!

paula92629
Local Performer

I'd like to see lyrics on my sort of smart TV.  Thanks!

DJ_GothFvck
Opening Act

Is there an API for lyrics and artist/song info? If not, there needs to be.

thehyperspider
Underground

I listen to my Pandora a lot. My favorite new way to enjoy my music throughout the house and garage is with the Amazon Alexa devices. I simply say "Alexa, Shuffle my stations everywhere." or "Alexa, shuffle my stations on Pandora, everywhere" or, if I have to, I tell it to play Pandora, then ask it to shuffle my stations. It can be finicky at times, but I usually get it to play my shuffle and it plays on all of my (8) devices in perfect sync. When I am at one of my "Echo Show" devices, I just want to sing along with the song or settle a bet on what is said. I would like to be able to turn on lyrics/display lyrics, ideally like they do for Amazon Music, but I would be fine with having to finger-scroll through the lyrics too. I am also submitting a broader functionality request for Amazon Alexa-enabled devices, as there are plenty of "low-hanging-fruit" ideas for improvement.

izzychain39
Local Performer

Need lyrics on Roku! Pandora is my favorite and I thought I'd be able to get rid of Amazon Unlimited since Pandora is on roku as well BUT, Amazon has lyrics and Pandora does not. Big let down. Pandora is elite in every aspect except this.🙄 Come on music genome project, let's get with it. And yes, I do have Pandora Premium.