cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Make Listening History Available

Ideas: Make Listening History Available

username777
Underground

It would be great to have a history of all of the songs that have been played on my Pandora profile page- much in the way all of my YouTube history is available for me to view (and even edit).

Labels (3)
89 Comments
BigMo
Local Performer

I can't thumbs up while working so it would be great to have listening history for at least a month.

digdug154
Local Performer

I want to see what songs I listened to most the year I graduated, but there isn't a way to do that or a way to even sort my thumbed music by the date I liked it. I pay for Pandora Plus, and even if it is just a feature for people who pay for it, i would really like that to exist. 5 years for now i'd like to look back and see what i listened to during the pandemic. It is an interesting experience to see how far your taste in music has come. 

peytonstille
Local Performer

I have been wanting this for forever. PANDORA PLEASE! 

gabetheamazing
Local Performer

Please Please put this feature Im having the same issue. I want to continue using pandora but this has become an issue almost every time I use it now. So if something does not change I will have to find another service that does provide this very basic feature. Especially for 100 bucks a year I dont find this something too much to ask for.

lordinfidel
Local Performer

A history of at least the thumbs ups would be very helpful.

I did a thrumbsup last night while driving and can't find the song... kind of defeats the purpose, especially if you want to buy it.

hans-jürgen
Underground

If you scrobble your Pandora listening to your Last.fm account, you will get a complete history of all played tracks since the beginning of your account. Currently Pandora does not have an internal scrobbling option, but you can use external scrobbling apps, e.g. for the Pandora web player or your Android device.

Scrobbling Pandora on an iOS device or within their desktop app does not work though, for that the developers would have to implement this internally. The Last.fm API is free to use for everyone, and the implementation is not that complicated. See also my reply in the related forum thread about Last.fm scrobbling with some links.

Furthermore Last.fm provides listening reports for each week, month and year with graphical data which you can share elsewhere if you want, e.g. in your Twitter feed. For some examples check my Last.fm profile, currently I am scrobbling my David Lindley station on Pandora, but you can also see all of my scrobbles in my library or my listening report on the right side of my profile.

hans-jürgen
Underground

Seems my first reply in this thread was moderated or deleted yesterday, don't know why though. So I will just mention that scrobbling Pandora to Last.fm will provide a complete listening history from the beginning of your account, also graphical listening reports for each week, month and year. See the related request on this forum for Last.fm scrobbling.

Only1Yaya
Local Performer

All history across all devices connected to one account.

Arrachnid
Local Performer

I was listening to an Artist's radio station and an artist came on I'd never heard of before and I really liked. I paused the station on my phone and the app restarted. If there was a list of artists that are on that particular station, I would have been able to find out who this awesome artist was. But now I'm left listening to this station for all day and night hoping the artist comes on again.....

jbm12
Local Performer

We need a way to see ALL our history for the days plays. We cannot always be near the screen to thumbs up each tack/song as they are played. This already exist in part, but if for whatever reason Pandora resets, then this list is LOST & Pandora starts over with history listing. This happened to me today, & I was able to thumb's up many of my selections