cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Ability to mark a Podcast as Played/Unplayed

Ideas: Ability to mark a Podcast as Played/Unplayed

kmarazoni
Underground

Can you please add a way to mark a podcasts as listened to or played. 

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
16 Comments
jcburns1223
Local Performer

How do I relisten to a podcast episode that has been saved in my collection?

I can relisten to it on computer, but it won't play on my iPhone.

It says "listened" and when I click the start button it just begins another episode.

I want to listen to it on my iPhone.

reaumoo
Local Performer

Please add a mark as played button for podcasts.

Mrmess49201
Local Performer

Agreed, there should definitely be an option to change episodes from played/unplayed.  When I listen a podcast for the 2nd time, when 1 episode ends and the next begins it doesn't start at the beginning.  It starts at the end.  Which is a waste of time and a pain in the **ahem** having to quickly stop what I am doing to move the needle just to be able to listen to the episode from the beginning.  I pay a lot of money for your service and should be able to seemlessly listen podcasts.  Apparently, this concern has been brought up numerous times from numerous paying customers but this issue atill has not been fixed and updated.  I would think you wouldn't want to lose customers who basically pay you salary.

mystica2536
Local Performer

Please create this!  Many other streaming services have this, and it is keeping me from switching to Pandora as my primary streaming service

trillian
Local Performer

Please create this feature ASAP!!  Was forced to switch podcasting apps and that's a huge feature you are missing that your competition offers.

Tampora
Local Performer

Cmon guys, this is not a hard software solution to create.  Listening to podcasts on pandora is super frustrating because it always wants to keep replaying the last 30 seconds of each episode.