cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Merge multiple Pandora accounts

Ideas: Merge multiple Pandora accounts

taneisha-2008
Opening Act

It would be really great if the option to merge your two email accounts together. I have a account I have had for over 10 years and this tear I had to create a new account and I am so upset I no longer have my soundtracks already personalized, I have to thumbs up everything I have already thumbs up before, etc. I have to start over and it would just be a great feature to be able to merge.

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
14 Comments
bg___
Local Performer

From the thread it sounds like it’s possible to share stations from one account to another. I, too, started a new account leaving an old free account with dozens of “stations” behind. Is there any way to find the old account and share the stations to the new plus account?

Jamesgordon78
Local Performer

Please add this 

Jmae
Local Performer

Still waiting for an update.  Would like to upgrade to a family plan with my spouse. This is a loss of revenue for Pandora.

monkibear1031
Local Performer

That is a wonderful idea but until the can or do make that change our best bet is to follow ourselves and listen there a pain in the arse but I needed my stuff back too and found that this issue had still not been resolved.