cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Merge multiple Pandora accounts

Ideas: Merge multiple Pandora accounts

taneisha-2008
Opening Act

It would be really great if the option to merge your two email accounts together. I have a account I have had for over 10 years and this tear I had to create a new account and I am so upset I no longer have my soundtracks already personalized, I have to thumbs up everything I have already thumbs up before, etc. I have to start over and it would just be a great feature to be able to merge.

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
14 Comments
TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Sorry for the trouble with your account @taneisha-2008😔

Thanks for your feedback on this! 👍🏻

ilovedurian
Local Performer

I've been waiting for this feature for a decade now so that I can finally join my four accounts into one.  I don't want to have to pay for a family subscription just so that my four personal accounts can all have add-free channels; please let me copy all my data from one account into another!

mrsjwvsr
Local Performer

I accidentally opened a new account when I paid for the account and now lost the history of my free account.

gregcbrew
Local Performer

There are multiple accounts being used in my family unkowing that one had a subscription and the other did as well and a way to merge accounts under the family plan would make everything better. Right now we are extremely frustrated. 

lyttlebabyblue
Local Performer

This would be a great feature. I finally found my account from high school and I have a premium account that I have been using for the last 6-7 years. I WANT TO MERGE!

(I've already shared all my stations, but my list of thumbs ups are going to get lost!!!)

T.T

FRISCO_FRESHHH
Local Performer

Yeah I need to merge mine to...

Candice53
Local Performer

Why is this not a feature yet? I would love to merge an old account with a new one and not loose any songs, playlists, etc. 

JanaDominguez
Local Performer

I would like to suggest creating a way to merge two separate Pandora accounts. I have been able to share all the stations between the accounts however it won’t let me transfer all my thumbed up tracks.......so basically I’ll lose all of those, and those are the most important to me and theres absolutely no way you can send all your thumbed up tracks to another account or share them all.

Please help with this as soon as possible as I am sure I am not the only person having this dilemma and I'm quite surprised for how long Pandora has been around that this feature has not already been done! 

Moderator Edit: Format

msbwillis
Local Performer

I was forced to upgrade to internet explorer.  My old pandora account is on the old internet.  I had to create a new pandora.  How do I transfer old stations to new account?

ElMudshark
Local Performer

Please do this!