cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ideas: Military Family Subscription Discount

Ideas: Military Family Subscription Discount

BreenX
Diamond in the Rough

Would Pandora ever consider offering a Military/Veteran Family subscription? I'm a Vet, I have a family, whaddya say?

THX

B

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
16 Comments
TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hi @BreenX I moved your post over to our Feature Request Board. This is the best place for new ideas to get some attention.

Thanks for being part of community! ๐ŸŽง

Siridas
Local Performer

Creating a military family plan at $12.99 a month seems like a โ€œno brainerโ€...of course as a vet I may be biased ๐Ÿ˜‰

bvonhaugg
Local Performer

Seems strange how you'll offer a steep discount of 20% for a single premium account but forget about the military family? Come on Pandora? Take care of your military families.... Please. ๐Ÿ˜ 

agaeris
Local Performer

Ditto, please offer this! I am a veteran, my fiancรฉe is an EMT/DO, I also employ veterans and would love to upgrade this for my work

PapaJAG
Underground

I enthusiastically agree that Pandora should offer the military discount with the Premium Family Plan. I'm a disabled Vet, and my family of 4 kids all love Pandora, but it's too expensive for 6 subscriptions.

mclmnts
Local Performer

100% back this. I'm willing to put up with the cheaper plan while I have non-teens.

sday
Local Performer

+1 for military family discount

PapaJAG
Underground

Any update or reply to this request from Pandora?  ล irenje and no reply send a pretty bad message.

PapaJAG
Underground

That should read silence and no reply from Pandora to this question send a really bad message to vets.

naveronski
Local Performer

This would be a great option in the future... might help slow the amount of people leaving for Spotify.