cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Military Family Subscription Discount

Ideas: Military Family Subscription Discount

BreenX
Diamond in the Rough

Would Pandora ever consider offering a Military/Veteran Family subscription? I'm a Vet, I have a family, whaddya say?

THX

B

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
16 Comments
TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hi @BreenX I moved your post over to our Feature Request Board. This is the best place for new ideas to get some attention.

Thanks for being part of community! 🎧

Siridas
Local Performer

Creating a military family plan at $12.99 a month seems like a “no brainer”...of course as a vet I may be biased 😉

bvonhaugg
Local Performer

Seems strange how you'll offer a steep discount of 20% for a single premium account but forget about the military family? Come on Pandora? Take care of your military families.... Please. 😁 

agaeris
Local Performer

Ditto, please offer this! I am a veteran, my fiancée is an EMT/DO, I also employ veterans and would love to upgrade this for my work

PapaJAG
Underground

I enthusiastically agree that Pandora should offer the military discount with the Premium Family Plan. I'm a disabled Vet, and my family of 4 kids all love Pandora, but it's too expensive for 6 subscriptions.

mclmnts
Local Performer

100% back this. I'm willing to put up with the cheaper plan while I have non-teens.

sday
Local Performer

+1 for military family discount

PapaJAG
Underground

Any update or reply to this request from Pandora?  Širenje and no reply send a pretty bad message.

PapaJAG
Underground

That should read silence and no reply from Pandora to this question send a really bad message to vets.

naveronski
Local Performer

This would be a great option in the future... might help slow the amount of people leaving for Spotify.