cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: More Gender Options

Ideas: More Gender Options

Bellagirl
Underground

I would like to be able to choose other genders besides male or female I am a nonbinary they them pronouns I don't prefer to be genders I would really appritate if you would change this to be more 

moderator edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
17 Comments
Bellagirl
Underground

no It wasn't originally the idea was to come together as a community and fix all gender issues

Bellagirl
Underground

I am all for it

Bellagirl
Underground

I have a plan lets just blow of tanner from pandoras email thing 

Glamdring
Opening Act

don't care about this issue. that said don't see any purpose to identifying gender AT ALL. people of all genders like all different types of music. if anything age is a better metric but I would think the biggest, most useful is "what songs/artists did I request when I made this station?"

Ziggurat73
Local Performer

The new "I'm vegan, and everyone has to know!"  is now "I'm non-binary, and everyone has to know!"    Narcissists. 

Pandwhora
Local Performer

Tone death and honestly pandora gives zero **ahem** about its users

emailsich
Opening Act

**ahem**. I envy you. If my pronouns were all I had to be upset about in my life - I would be absolutely beside myself with joy.

There are currently 7,117 known languages spoken by people around the world. And you think because your feelings are hurt that 8-Billion people need to rewrite every one of those 7,000 languages to suit your false primase that there are 63 genders?  Sorry, I'm not playing your game...  No disrespect to you personally, or whatever delusions you believe in.... I refuse to feed into delusional and destructive behavior...

I sincerely hope you have a wonderful day...