cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: More sorting options for Premium (playlists, stations, albums, etc)

Ideas: More sorting options for Premium (playlists, stations, albums, etc)

axiomatic
Underground

It would be great if there were different ways to sort the collection in the mobile app. Especially alphabetically.

Moderator Edit: Format

Labels (3)
200 Comments
mallsup75
Local Performer

Yes yes yes. Playlist management

marbra54
Local Performer

Allow alphabetized sorting in playlists

Bweekzzz
Underground

Honestly, how many people have to request this?  It really is the most basic feature of music streaming service apps.  We on Pandora are paying as much, and in some instances even more than other services and still continue to get half the features.  Add the sorting feature already for all categories.  A-Z, Z-A, by artist, by song................ 

smtwngrl
Local Performer

The need to alphabetize a playlist would be helpful in so many ways for instance; I am not notified each time I add a song that is a duplicate. If I had the option of putting my playlist in alphabetical order, I'd be able to scroll through and delete any duplicate songs from my playlist freeing up space. 

JustaCrazyMom
Local Performer

I have so many duplicates (a separate issue) and if I could just SORT the actual songs in each playlist, I could get it cleaned up. Really frustrating!

marthag
Local Performer
Yes I have the same problem

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Paintedponyxoxo
Local Performer

It's not that hard to install a alphabet button for playlists.please put it in

greggr
Underground

I do not understand why Pandora will not do this. An alpha button would solve everyone's problems. It is like they want to force you to listen to music you don't want to listen to.

Moderator Edit: Format

johnkilianmach
Local Performer

I have seen similar requests but none for 2 years.  Are all that care going to spotify?  I do not want to.  It

really can't be that hard to do these in a database environment.  If these are stored in a list/doc format,

can you allow export to let us edit as we wish?

Bweekzzz
Underground

This request literally has the most hearts/likes. How many do we need before Pandora will implement it? On all platforms also (mobile, CarPlay), not just the windows app, and for all categories (stations, playlists, albums) It really is a basic feature of pretty much all streaming services.