cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: More sorting options for Premium (playlists, stations, albums, etc)

Ideas: More sorting options for Premium (playlists, stations, albums, etc)

axiomatic
Underground

It would be great if there were different ways to sort the collection in the mobile app. Especially alphabetically.

Moderator Edit: Format

Labels (3)
200 Comments
AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cheatwood814 It looks like there are others who requested additional sorting options to get added to Pandora Premium. Make sure to give this suggestion a like to share your interest as well!

daleslad
On the Rise

It's nice being able to add songs you like to a playlist but it's a bit tedious if you find out later that you already have the song(s) listed and have to go through and remove dublicate songs from the list.

Is there a way to set up the playlist to reject dublicate songs when they are added.

Eastbayjay
Local Performer
The filter to sort by genre would be great. My library is filled with so many different styles of music it would be great to just go and play all of my country, rock, pop or other genresin my library really quickly.
itsmiah
Local Performer
Yea this is ridiculous. I can't tell if Ive already added a song or not without wasting precious "life time" scanning the playlist. Spotify at least lets you sort using the app for windows. Kinda regret letting my girlfriend talk me into switching over. PLEASE ADD SORTING
lisakat
Local Performer

I vote "yes" for a playlist sort-feature too.  Please.

Glassysee
Local Performer

How do I start my Pandora stations alphabetically or used to be able to but no longer can it is driving me batty please help

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Glassysee I moved your post to this thread as this is not currently a feature with Pandora Premium.

Make sure to give this existing Feature Request a ❤️ to express your interest as well! 

unit639
Local Performer

I recently upgraded from the free version of Pandora to premium and the ability to sort anything in my collection has disappeared?  Stations, playlists, artists, etc. can no longer be sorted by A-Z or by most recently.  I have tried on both ios and andriod and there seems to be no way to do this anymore.

Why should I pay for a version of pandora that has LESS functionality than the free version?

okclane
Local Performer

What happened to the sort by recently played feature? Now I can only sort by Alpha or Recently added. 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@unit639 I moved your post to this existing feature request as this is not currently an option.

Feel free to give this post a ❤️ to express your interest in getting it added as well.

Thanks for being a part of the community!