cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: More sorting options for Premium (playlists, stations, albums, etc)

Ideas: More sorting options for Premium (playlists, stations, albums, etc)

axiomatic
Underground

It would be great if there were different ways to sort the collection in the mobile app. Especially alphabetically.

Moderator Edit: Format

Labels (3)
200 Comments
Morningfrost
Underground

Thank you @TannerPandora. I have a playlist for songs to get me in a certain mood while bowling that is up to 194 songs atm, and scrolling my way through them to find a particular song is definitely tedious when they're basically shown on the list based upon the timeframe they were added rather than any other criteria.

BrittBhat
Underground

I just reached out for tech support on this since I had assumed it was a standard option. There shouldn’t be a reason My Thumb Up playlist is auto sorted by newest “thumbed up” song getting placed first, yet the Playlists that are self created aren’t automatically set up like that, let alone not an option! I have a playlist of over 700 songs and it’s such a pain to manually drag the songs up! Please make this an option!

Cadufault
Local Performer

Sort Stations on Pandora app alphabetically! I had this ability until I “upgraded” to Premium. Not satisfied with paying more for less functionality.

TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Thanks for posting @Cadufault! I moved your idea to an existing one already found in our Feature Request board - More Sorting Options for Premium

Don't forget to ❤️

BUCKxIT
Local Performer

Pandora needs to fix the station a-z sorting problem they make it hard to find a certain station 

TannerPandora

Thanks for posting @BUCKxIT

I saw that you commented on the FR for this already. The more votes an idea gets the more likely that it will be looked at for our roadmap at some point. Thanks for the suggestion!

JordanKeoto
Opening Act

HOW MANY UP VOTES DOES SOMETHING NEED TO BE IMPLEMENTED?!

Iv'e seen things implemented with 3 up votes. I'd have to assume its because it was something you guys were ALREADY WORKING ON! Just to make it seem like you're actually listening to your community. 

andidance3
Underground

OMG why is there no way to alphabetize stations/playlists?? This is such a basic feature, why is it not an option? It's driving me insane.

Mombone78
Local Performer

So Mod is there anything coming down the pipe to either be able to sort by artist and song within playlist or message when adding duplicate song ???  This would make huge difference. 

stevenomes
Opening Act

this should be implemented immediately. i dont know why you cant sort alphabetically. this is just a basic thing. so simple yet so weird its not available. i dont know what they were thinking.