cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: More sorting options for Premium (playlists, stations, albums, etc)

Ideas: More sorting options for Premium (playlists, stations, albums, etc)

axiomatic
Underground

It would be great if there were different ways to sort the collection in the mobile app. Especially alphabetically.

Moderator Edit: Format

Labels (3)
200 Comments
homer9075
Local Performer

I use shuffle stations a lot. Would be nice to be able to pick what stations I want from the app instead of having to log into desktop every time I want to make a change.

Davecon1
Local Performer

The best way to do this sorting is to change to Spotify and import all your Pandora saved items into Spotify from Pandora. That is what I will do when my free trial for premium expires in 3 weeks. Who would ever pay for a product that offers fewer features than the free version, not me.............

SCboy
Underground

This is the same feature I would love to see. This is a premium subscription and the option to sort a playlist alphabetically should be a very basic option for subscribers. I, like many, have to scroll down the whole entire playlist to see if the song has already been added previously. This is extremely tedious and bothersome. I can't believe with the number of people who have requested this, that it hasn't been done already.

This should be a very basic option that you can't even get as a premium subscriber. It would literally take a programmer one day at the most to add on such a feature. It would also be nice to see a song playing, and have some sort of notice next to the song noting that "this song has been added to your playlist". I am making a Disney playlist and when I hear a song being played, I'd love to know if that song has already been added to my playlist by simply seeing some small notation that it has already been added. 

mod edit: merged comments
jmer028
Local Performer

Is it possible to add a feature where you can choose what order you want to sort the playlist you’ve created? For instance, if I wanted to sort it in alphabetical order by artist, song title, recently added, etc. I know you can edit and move the order individually but that becomes time consuming  when you have a ton of songs in your playlist. 

mod edit: changing title for clarity

TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hi @jmer028! Thanks for posting to community!

I moved your message over to our Feature Request board since this isn't a feature. The FR board is the best place to give feedback or post your ideas that you'd like to see for Pandora. 

For more info on how a feature request get implemented check out: "How do requests become features?"

Thanks for the great idea and I hope to see you around community more! 😄

AJM
Opening Act

agreed with my playlist of 120 tracks and growing having to sort them all alphabetically or by artist is a nightmare. I've given up before even starting.

Leonac
Local Performer

Absolutely agree. Wish this were a feature. I hate scrolling through my favorites or thumbs up all the time. 

blueswailer
Local Performer

I have over 800 songs in one playlist.  I've heard songs that I don't believe are in my playlist.  I have no way of searching or sorting the list to keep from looking at each song one at a time.  If I don't find the song I'm looking for I have to do it again to see if I missed it.  Terrible!

ga16394
Local Performer

I think they should add a feature where you can filter or organize your playlist by band or A-Z so that you can find the song or band you want to listen to in your playlist. And so it looks a bit more neat

Isenhower
Local Performer

How do you alphabetize your playlist?