cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: More sorting options for Premium (playlists, stations, albums, etc)

Ideas: More sorting options for Premium (playlists, stations, albums, etc)

axiomatic
Underground

It would be great if there were different ways to sort the collection in the mobile app. Especially alphabetically.

Moderator Edit: Format

Labels (3)
200 Comments
Eh
Local Performer

Hello, I'm trying to alphabetize my stations on a mobile device.  There used to be a button but now it's gone.  It's so hard to search through 100 stations when they're not alphabetized.  Does anyone know where the button went? 

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas

@Eh I've just moved your post into the Feature Requests board.

At this time, you're only able to alphabetize stations in Pandora Free and Pandora Plus subscriptions.

I agree with you that this would be an awesome feature and have just voted for your idea. Make sure to vote for it as well as the more votes ideas get, the more likely we are to review the idea internally.

stevenomes
Opening Act

This. Seems like one of the most basic options. If we have a lot of stations i dont always want to listen to the ones i have most recentlyl. how can i find one that i made a while ago if i cant sort alphabetically? this used to work on mobile but recently i noticed its no longer an option. we can only filter our collection by artist/album/station/playlist/song etc but we cant sort those any further. 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@stevenomes I moved your suggestion to this thread as it appears there are others who are also interested in getting this feature added to Pandora. Make sure to upvote the idea! 

scacho541
Local Performer

I would love this feature. It is on the computer but not the app. Bummer!

scacho541
Local Performer

Please allow option to alphabetize my playlist so I can easily delete duplicates, or put a block on songs that have already been added to the same playlist. As my playlist grows my memory for all the songs I've added in the past shrinks. I believe all other music providers have BOTH of these features.

TannerPandora

Hi @scacho541 I moved your features request to an existing board with similar ideas.

Thanks for posting! 

Biglew231
Local Performer
I recently purchased the premium version of Pandora for IOS. I noticed that on my Iphone the artists are in alphabetical order, however, when I look at my stations they are not in order and there is no longer an option to put them in alphabetical order since I made the purchase. I can do it on the desktop version but for whatever reason it does not have an option to do so on my Iphone. Does anyone know a way to put stations in alphabetical order on an IOS device such as an Iphone or Ipad? Thanks in advance.
AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Biglew231 I moved your post to this thread as this is not currently a feature with Pandora Premium. However, make sure to upvote this suggestion by clicking on the heart icon. 

Cheatwood814
Local Performer

When is there going to be a sort option inside of playlists to make songs easier to find? Premium users pay 10 dollars a month please make this happen.