cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Move songs from one station to another

Ideas: Move songs from one station to another

shuffle
Underground

I want to move songs from one station to a new station.  How best to do this? Thx

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (4)
65 Comments
Nan
Local Performer

Sooo...there is no way to move one song to another station?  I set this up 20 years ago and it was so easy to navigate, but now, pop-ups, ads, cost (used to be free and now you have business support but still charge users).  I played Pandora all day to my middle school students to soothe them, and it did.  Now as I try to get it on my iPhone, too, it is much more difficult to navigate.  Guess I have to set up my stations all over again, tho they firs appeared on my phone, but have since disappeared.  When I click 'my stations' I don't get the stations that appeared previously, but garbage like 'discover' and 'browse', etc.  I spend many, many hours setting up my stations and POOF!  Disappointed 😞

byuibabe87
Local Performer

Definitely a feature that needs to return. Without this feature I'll need to go back to creating playlists that I can curate myself. Maybe Spotify is a better option for me. I was really hoping for this feature to return or I'll have to cancel and head to a different service. 

Pasquattle
Local Performer

Absolutely wish this feature was still available. I have no clue why it was taken away, and didn’t even know it was until I was just now trying to modify a station. 👎🏻

hullgoddess
Underground
I THINK it's available on the paid Pandora upgrade....
EmperorJJ1
On the Rise

Hullgoddess premium member here and the feature isnt avail. Maybe plus? Idk 

Big_B
Local Performer

It used to be that you could edit a station and easily move songs to a separate station.  When you looked at the list of thumbed up tracks on that station, the list of options for that song included moving it to a different station. I don't know why they removed that feature.  It's now much harder to fine tune your stations.   

You can still do that now, but it's a pain.  You have remember the name of the song and artist, switch to the other station, and then manually add it. 

PANDORA - WHY'D YOU REMOVE THAT FEATURE? My stations aren't as good as they used to be. 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Big_B I moved your post over to this existing feature request: Move Songs from One Station to Another

Make sure to upvote this thread with a ❤️if you'd like to see it added to the service as well.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

Nan
Local Performer
♥️

Sent from my iPhone
Nan
Local Performer
Neither are mine. The quality isn’t as good, the selection isn’t as varied, creating new stations isn’t as simple, and moving songs from one station to another is impossible. I tried to create a new station and you simply did not have enough recordings of the group. That was never the case in the past.

Sent from my iPhone
Kittykat85
Local Performer

I would love this function for anyone (paid or non paid) due to I find it annoying when listen to say Sabaton then it plays something like Sarah brightman kinda 🤔 strange mix but I do love my music so keep up the great work otherwise.