cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Move songs from one station to another

Ideas: Move songs from one station to another

shuffle
Underground

I want to move songs from one station to a new station.  How best to do this? Thx

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (4)
65 Comments
Ouchimoo
Local Performer

I can't believe Pandora removed this feature! How are you supposed to easily customize your stations when you can't, you know, customize the songs you want? What a dumb change. How is this an improvement?

brymajormusic
Local Performer

How soon can we expect this feature to return? I am a computer programmer and would be able to assist Pandora with any coding concerns.

EmperorJJ1
On the Rise

if i had to guess not likely. they removed it for a reason. likely due to revenue some how??? 

idk i have a few stations that are oh so similar yet different so i used to use it to pop it over on the correct station for a little more fine tuning but alas no longer

Crazybirdman
Local Performer

Yeah way past time they add this feature back.For all the reasons mentioned

animazed
Local Performer

It's 2022 and they still haven't addressed why they took this feature away, have they? I really miss it.

etragedy
Local Performer

Ugh! We need this functionality back. So many of my stations have gotten far "off-track" because of this.

brymajormusic
Local Performer

Yes, etragedy!

My Stations are getting off track too.

Maybe we should request this feature on Spotify, YouTube, Apple, and Amazon Music.

Which ever one adds the ability -move songs to user created stations- first, will steal a ton of business from the others.

Pallas_Athena
Underground

Pandora USED to have a feature that allowed you to move a song you hear on one station to another station. Let's say it's a GREAT SONG that you discovered on a station - except it's not a good fit for that particular station, but it would be PERFECT for another. It was such an easy to use feature that I used a LOT. Then, they removed it. I now have to pause, remember or write down the song I like, go to "My Collections," navigate to the station that the song would be a GOOD FIT for, then add it, then go back to what I was listening to and then thumb-down the song (yeah, I love it but it would mess up the algorithm for that station). Kind of a long process when it was SO easy before.

Please bring it back. It made Pandora not only more user-friendly, but more fun, since a discovery was just an occasion for joy, not more work.

ReluctantPoster
Local Performer

Totally agree with the comments about this being taken away, THIS IS NOT A NEW IDEA OR FEATURE. In fact, the first or second most annoying aspect of Pandora is that, when they play a song from one of my other stations that I have not chosen to play or mix in my current station, the only way to get rid of it is to thumbs-down / remove. I can like the song very much, but it doesn’t belong in a station I am listening to that it doesn’t fit with, so I thumbs-down and then Pandora assumes that I don’t like the song when I actually don’t like Pandora putting it where it doesn’t belong. 🙄

Qwerty_
Local Performer

Example of a good song that i like, that doesnt belong on the channel im listening to

System of AlanisSystem of Alanis