cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Music videos or visualizer

Ideas: Music videos or visualizer

WeanerGuy
Underground

Some sort of visualizer mode would be cool to see. I'd like to see it when casting from my phone to my TV. Would be a fun feature on all possible platforms.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
103 Comments
AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@iamdivine1 I moved your post into this existing feature request.

Make sure to upvote this thread with a ❤️to express your interest in seeing it added to the service as well.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community!

Mack2
Underground
Yes

Sent from my iPhone
MortGeo
Local Performer

This added feature would be the feature to have me return to premium. Music visualizer would return me to premium if it was good enough. This is not a big request, imagine adding it to your premium service list. You can go ahead and charge the additional fee for new designs if money is your game.

mod edit: merged comments

zman3k
Local Performer

Please bring a Windows Media Player type visualizer so when playing on computer or TV we can have something to look at!

happycynic99
Local Performer

+1, I can't believe this feature hasn't been added yet. Give us a visualizer in the browser, desktop, and/or to cast from phone, please

Hussam_Mostafa
Local Performer

Add music videos to the songs like Spotify and Apple music or some kind of active visual instead of just the still photo as an option that would be great.

MortGeo
Local Performer

Absolutely most of the time Pandora would be used at parties. Running it off the TV with such capability would add a lot of fun and value to your product.

Mack2
Underground
Yes video and the music would be outstanding

Sent from my iPhone
tk421doyoucopy
Local Performer

I would like to see a music video app for phones and smart TV’s that plays official music videos; “Pandora Video” app or something similar. It could use the same sign-in as the current app so that it could draw from existing stations/thumbed songs. 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Hey I watched a concert on YouTube earlier. While I was watching I thought it would be cool if Pandora had a video service as well. I would pay extra to have ad-free videos available on my account. You Tube shouldn't have a monopoly on video services. Pandora should try their hand at it. I'd sign up.