cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Music videos or visualizer

Ideas: Music videos or visualizer

WeanerGuy
Underground

Some sort of visualizer mode would be cool to see. I'd like to see it when casting from my phone to my TV. Would be a fun feature on all possible platforms.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
103 Comments
Luisavaldez
Local Performer
I would really like if someone could school me in using a cool equalizer app for my IPhone but listening 2 my Pandora
JHayes
Local Performer

Man even the old Microsoft media player had a visualization feature and that program was junk. Let's get'er done Pandora. Any code writers out there that can just make an after market plugin and post it? I'll be happy to bata test it 🙂

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Luisavaldez. 👋

I moved your post over to this existing feature request as it seems like you'd be interested in this option as well.

Thanks so much for posting on the community! 🎶

utingme
Local Performer

+1

Ethrealrunner
Local Performer

+1.  I hate having to have 2 apps open just to get music and the visualizer.  We need this Pandora!

Sypdog
Local Performer

+1 Make pandora compatable with ProjectM.  

eldogo
Underground

Hi,

Any plans to add an EQ in the Pandora app?

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @eldogo. 👋

I moved your post over to this existing feature request to keep the community organized.

Feel free to upvote this idea by searching for the title on the main feature request page. Then, you can click on the ❤️icon to express your interest in this idea. 

Thanks so much for posting on the community!

JimStout
Local Performer

I have to constantly turn up the volume on songs from the 70's and turn down other songs.  Amazon music has a feature to play all music at the same volume.  I work in a cubicle and hate headphones.  So I try to listen at a reasonable volume, but it's difficult without this feature.  Please add it.

TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hi @JimStout I moved your post to an existing Feature Request thread here

Thanks for taking the time to let us know this valuable feedback! Don't forget to like ❤️!