cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Offline Mode for Pandora Desktop App

Ideas: Offline Mode for Pandora Desktop App

Rejid
Underground

As someone who has poor internet/ frequent outages it would be greatly appreciated to be able to listen while offline on the desktop version like with mobile versions.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
11 Comments
AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hey, @Rejid. 👋

I moved your post over the Feature Request board to keep the community tidy.

Thanks so much for posting your suggestion. Keep 'em coming!  🎧

sierkobar
Local Performer

Pandora, please activate the offline feature on the Mac, at least for Premium customers.  The company is just shooting itself in the foot by blocking this feature on desktops.  I was going to finally upgrade to Premium, but the lack of this feature on my Mac tips the balance over to not-quite-worth-it.

John Barkley 

fredre
Local Performer

Is there any updated to this feature request?  Please and Thank you.

Franklyspeaking
Local Performer

Tired of jiggling my mouse every 3 minutes so I can hear more than one song at a time on my computer while I'm working. I'm a paid subscriber for years and I'm irritated and am not happy with Pandora because this is a recent issue and it is relentless. Where's the offline mode button? C'mon Pandora!

DZone
Local Performer

It would be nice to have this option for my laptop. I spend hours at a time working in remote locations with no Internet and limited cell signal. If I'm willing to pay for the premium service, please treat me like a premium customer and offer the service when I use the Windows app.

shayyyy
Local Performer

2 years and still nothing, guess I shouldn't get my hopes up. I would rather use Pandora, but I guess they'd rather have people on laptops use Spotify, brilliant..

LovelyDumpling
Local Performer

I always listen on PC, via my good speakers, when doing stuff in my room. Also use it to sleep to. When the internet goes out at night, I can't sleep in the silence.

Let me listen offline, please. 

oatraa
Opening Act

most people have phone; i do not

but i bought a tablet to have some of the functionality of the phone (sometime after smashing my 3 cell phones; mostly i don't like feeling like i have to answer, lol)

so, i can just plug the tablet into my desktop computer speakers, if i like; you can also get a switcher to go from pc to tablet/phone with your audio, etc.

basically the 10$/mo option is what you want

idk about spotify or other, i prefer pandora and am happy with the 5/mo option, tyvm

dgn123
Local Performer

Dear Sirs|Madames

I would love to have app for Pandora deskop for pc offline . Maybe then I will come back to premium services if this was added ! Thank you! Otherwise an excellent service !!! 

lindsaywitt
Local Performer

Offline listening for all my devices is an important feature I would like to see available for my Mac Desktop.